Just the Facts

DisneyParksFan1

I just see some construction on the area where Belle and Ariel are supposed to be. Where Cindy and Aurora were(now the Mine Coaster) supposed to be is a big mound of dirt.

I'm really looking forward to the next aerial photograph. Hopefully it comes by soon! :)

jt04

I just see some construction on the area where Belle and Ariel are supposed to be. Where Cindy and Aurora were(now the Mine Coaster) supposed to be is a big mound of dirt.

That is not an accurate statement.

Someone did an overlay of the blueptints and the area for the chateau is southeast of the big mound of dirt. And they are digging a foundation exactly where the mill was indicated on the blueprint.

Also, the new utilidor is also where the bluprints indicated.

juan

Someone did an overlay of the blueptints and the area for the chateau is southeast of the big mound of dirt. And they are digging a foundation exactly where the mill was indicated on the blueprint.

Just because they are digging a foundation doesn't mean its for the original chateau and mill. Since they are putting something else it its place, that new item will need to have a foundation and that foundation just happens to be in where the mill used to be.

Once again, you are making assumptions on your own and presenting them as fact.

Captain Chaos

Just because they are digging a foundation doesn't mean its for the original chateau and mill. Since they are putting something else it its place, that new item will need to have a foundation and that foundation just happens to be in where the mill used to be.

What?? You mean the something new will need a foundation?? NO!!!!! I'm totally shocked... :eek: hehehehehehe:lol:

jt04

I never said they are building the millhouse you just assumed I did. I just said they are building something shaped like the millhouse and where the blueprints indicated the millhouse is going.

raven

Well I hinted at the M&G area about a month ago but only said it would go into a place that might get some controversy (someone thought it was going into a candy store :lol:). Now that it's pretty much a known fact I can tell you that it's planned to be called Princess Fairytale Hall.

I've known about several of these changes for quite some time but can't release too much info. I can just clear up some known area details and give a little more information to all. The area directly across from Pooh is currently Phase IV of the plan so things could still change.

djkidkaz

Well I hinted at the M&G area about a month ago but only said it would go into a place that might get some controversy (someone thought it was going into a candy store :lol:). Now that it's pretty much a known fact I can tell you that it's planned to be called Princess Fairytale Hall.

I've known about several of these changes for quite some time but can't release too much info. I can just clear up some known area details and give a little more information to all. The area directly across from Pooh is currently Phase IV of the plan so things could still change.

Wait theres a Phase 4? Can you break down the phases for me? I thought there were only 2!

Phase 1 is Mermaid, Beast and Mine Coaster
Phase 2 is Dumbo?
Phase 3 is ....
Phase 4 is the Princess Fairytale Hall or something completely different?

I wasn't understanding your statement exactly, sorry...

SeaCastle

What does this mean for Phase XXVI then? :lookaroun

Thanks for the insight, raven. Can you provide any more information about the rumored Snow White attraction (if that's still planned for the area)?

SeaCastle

Wait theres a Phase 4? Can you break down the phases for me? I thought there were only 2!

Phase 2 is Dumbo?
Phase 3 is ....

He said that the area across from Pooh is phase IV, so the Snow White ride (if that's what it really is) would be Phase IV.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but here's my guess:
Phase 1: Ariel's Undersea Adventure, Beauty and the Beast Area, Fairytale Hall
Phase 2: Dumbo-land
Phase 3: Princess M&G on Skyway Plot
Phase 4: Cinderella/Aurora area development
Phase 5: Dark ride in former Fairytale Hall/Snow White's Scary Adventures

djkidkaz

He said that the area across from Pooh is phase IV, so the Snow White ride (if that's what it really is) would be Phase IV.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but here's my guess:
Phase 1: Ariel's Undersea Adventure, Beauty and the Beast Area, Fairytale Hall
Phase 2: Dumbo-land
Phase 3: Princess M&G on Skyway Plot
Phase 4: Cinderella/Aurora area development
Phase 5: Dark ride in former Fairytale Hall/Snow White's Scary Adventures

Why wouldn't they just put the Princess M&G on the skyway plot first? It wouldn't make sense to spend time gutting SWSA when they know they have to gut the skyway area. The time being spent gutting SWSA could be used to gut the skyway....

raven

Phase 2 is Dumbo?
Phase 3 is ....

What does this mean for Phase XXVI then? :lookaroun

Thanks for the insight, raven. Can you provide any more information about the rumored Snow White attraction (if that's still planned for the area)?

Phase IV is the area directly across from Pooh and is the proposed area for the much-rumored coaster, which may or may not be true but you won't catch me blurting that out publically. :animwink:

The M&G is not a part of Phase IV but may be part of an earlier phase. Currently there are only 4 phases.

SeaCastle

Why wouldn't they just put the Princess M&G on the skyway plot first? It wouldn't make sense to spend time gutting SWSA when they know they have to gut the skyway area. The time being spent gutting SWSA could be used to gut the skyway....

Apparently with all of the work going on in Fantasyland now (and they haven't even started FLE East yet) they don't want to touch the Skyway area for the time being. It would require too many resources (look at its location in comparison to the HM/IASW show buildings) to work on now, and when you think about it, gutting a simplistic dark ride and building something temporary is much easier than demo'ing the Skyway, retrofitting the Yankee Trader shop, digging into the berm and building a completely new structure to house all of the princesses.

jt04

That area is too much of a bottleneck for a massive m&g. Just look at the wait time for the pixies and then imagine the crowds for a mass princess m&g. This whole concept is a fanboy joke or purposeful disinformation.

By the way they are currently building on the plot Raven said is phase 4.:lookaroun

raven

That area is too much of a bottleneck for a massive m&g. Just look at the wait time for the pixies and then imagine the crowds for a mass princess m&g. This whole concept is a fanboy joke or purposeful disinformation.

By the way they are currently building on the plot Raven said is phase 4.:lookaroun

Well I never said when Phase IV would be built. :lol:

The old Skyway area is too small for a M&G. They need to be enclosed and that area would house 1 character at best if they did that. If it were to be replaced with something else then they risk revieling too much backstage areas. Don't want to expose too much of the "Go Away Green."

SeaCastle

It's funny you say that, because there isn't any construction in that area besides supplies and a pile of dirt. You have refused to show any evidence of your fabled "foundations" and you seem to spend more time defending your theories than providing any concrete (no pun intended) evidence to support them.

jt04

It's funny you say that, because there isn't any construction in that area besides supplies and a pile of dirt. You have refused to show any evidence of your fabled "foundations" and you seem to spend more time defending your theories than providing any concrete (no pun intended) evidence to support them.

Look at the over the fence pics a little closer. Unfortunately we have not had an aerial pic for well over two weeks.

Hint: Follow the magic pixie dust.....um :lookaroun, I mean yellow dirt.

SeaCastle

Look at the over the fence pics a little closer. Unfortunately we have not had an aerial pic for well over two weeks.

Hint: Follow the magic pixie dust.....um :lookaroun, I mean yellow dirt.

vslyfn.jpg

Where's Waldo?

mp2bill

I know it's fun to speculate, but I'll repeat what I've said before. "Why don't we just wait until at least 50% of the project is finished?"

Little Green Men

Will the m&g be in the queue for SWSA or actually inside the ride area?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom