Just sent this to WDW Customer Service

David S.

AWESOME letter!

I live seasonally in the area during the cooler months and visit the parks a lot during that time, but since I LOVE the MSEP so much I made a special weekend trip in June, braving the heat I dislike so much, to see it again for the first time in 20 years!

The parade completely blew me away and made the extreme heat and muggy humidity worth it! I was there for 3 nights and 2 days, and I felt such a positive glow of happiness after my viewing of the parade that first night that stayed with me the entire rest of the trip, and even lingered several weeks after I left Florida!

On my first viewing at the beginning of the route, as soon as the fanfare came on, I had both goosebumps and tears of joy that I was finally getting to see my beloved MSEP again. And then everyone around started clapping along with the beat.

There was magic and pure happiness in the air that I haven't felt along the MK parade route since the last time I saw MSEP! I enjoyed the parade so much, I walked through Emporium and Adventureland and was able to catch it in it's entirety a second time in Frontierland. I did the same thing for the 11 PM parade, and repeated this pattern my last two nights for a total of 12 viewings! Even after the 12th time, I was still entranced by it and would have kept watching it had I stayed in town!

I enjoy Spectro very much, but it has never given me the feeling of pure overwhelming childlike happiness that MSEP did this past trip, nor has it ever given me the desire to see it 4 times a night or 12 times in 3 nights!

So, I wanted to share my enthusiasm with Management and left comments similar to yours at Guest Relations on my last night, and also told some of the Entertainment managers how much I LOVED the parade and thanked them for bringing it back!

I am hoping that plenty of other people give or have given WDW this type of positive feedback on MSEP, and that this may encourage them to keep it around longer, as some of the rumors suggest.

mickey2008.1

disney wont get back to you on that letter. my mom sent 3 letters out to disney of how bad their customer service is just a few weeks ago letting them know how bad they are and how they put us in a smoking room when we specifially asked for a non one at cornado springs resort my mom has allergies and my dad is on a breathing machine. she sent the letter even to Mr Iger. so your not going to hear anything back. we just want our money back for the room they gave us for the week 800 dollars.
thanks for bringing negativity to this thread. All rooms are nonsmoking, so your all bs. We wrote an email last year due to a bad experience on several accounts. They were very good about it and helped us out on our trip with reseved fantasmic seats right in the center, plus 4 four day hopper passes with no expiration. Dont be a jack , and good things will come. As for the OP, great letter.

Chrononymous

Fabulous post and letter!

I always feel like a kid when I'm there...but your experience with the MSEP was truly something I can relate to!

I adore that parade...the music, the lights, the floats, the smiles.

I am feeling desperate because I really want the chance to experience it one more time...hopefully this year!

Your letter made me realize again what an awesome bit of magic it is!

828tnt

very well done!!! great post kid!

i have to admit to feeling this way a lot on my trips. i however could never put it into words as this did....

thanks!

Disney05

Great post. I think it's sometimes hard to put into words how Disney makes us feel. It's such an all absorbing overwhelming feeling. How do you put that into words? Can't wait to see if Disney responds. I've emailed them before and they have responded by email and phone call. Let us know.

EaglesfanNJ

disney wont get back to you on that letter. my mom sent 3 letters out to disney of how bad their customer service is just a few weeks ago letting them know how bad they are and how they put us in a smoking room when we specifially asked for a non one at cornado springs resort my mom has allergies and my dad is on a breathing machine. she sent the letter even to Mr Iger. so your not going to hear anything back. we just want our money back for the room they gave us for the week 800 dollars.

Wow that's great, thanks for the heads up. None of us know what we would have done w/out your official input. This was not the time or place, get lost! :wave:

Daniel,
The way you articulated each word actually put me back on Main Street myself, instead of here in New Jersey at work! Beautiful job and don't let losers like the one above ruin it for you. So much negativity gets throw Disneys way, it was nice to hear a positive experience!

WishIWasAtWDW

wonderful letter! as i was reading your post i was listening the my disney world playlist on my ipod and guess what song was playing as i was reading...the main street electrical parade! as i was reading your letter i was humming along the song in my head and then realized that i was actually listening to the song you were describing in your letter. :lol: there is just something about wdw that makes you feel like you don't have a care in the world. thanks for sharing that beautiful letter!

Korfar

It is great to see something up beat on this website. Too often the threads are filled with negativity. I feel the way your letter describes on every trip we take there. I get goosebumps all the time in Disneyworld. It truly is a magical place. Thank you for sharing!!

rodserling27

Original Poster
room was cornado springs disney resort

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I hope you realize that you are in the VAST minority of WDW-goers. Perhaps if you are persistent, they will respond. However, I don't understand why you had to bring your negativity to this thread. I don't care really if Disney gets back to me or not, I just wanted to share a positive experience I had but you had to make it about your negative one. That won't get you very far here on WDWMagic, as nice as we all are.

NedLand

corn.jpg

scpergj

:lol:

A very fulfilling post #3.

I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. I hope you realize that you are in the VAST minority of WDW-goers. Perhaps if you are persistent, they will respond. However, I don't understand why you had to bring your negativity to this thread. I don't care really if Disney gets back to me or not, I just wanted to share a positive experience I had but you had to make it about your negative one. That won't get you very far here on WDWMagic, as nice as we all are.

I still think 12 year old trolls should be seen and not heard...:lookaroun

rodserling27

Original Poster
So I got a response......sort of generic, but I'm pleased that someone actually read my letter.
Dear Daniel,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your recent visit to the Walt
Disney World® Resort.

I appreciate the time you took to let us know about your visit. It is
always a pleasure when our Guests share their experiences with us,
letting us know about the magical memories they made. Please be
assured, your comments will be shared with the senior leadership in the
areas you mention. We are grateful for the opportunity you have given
us to let them know that they made a difference.

I hope you will visit again soon and that your next visit is filled with
many more special memories.

Sincerely,

Jessi LaFrance
Guest Communication Services
Walt Disney World Resort

Thorpyness

allow me to preempt the reposnse....

They only got back to you because you were nice about them....

don't believe this myself, but i thought i'd get it in before the spreaders of misery get to work. They will have no basis in fact, but one of em will claim it to be true.

zifster

So I got a response......sort of generic, but I'm pleased that someone actually read my letter.

I hate to break this to you, but based on that VERY generic response, I think it's pretty obvious they didn't actually read the letter. Think about it... did they make any specific references to any of the points that you made in your letter?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom