Just Returned-Now Making Reservations for Feb 09

Jasper Dale

Original Poster
i don't know if we are crazy, or just still loopy from getting back from WDW. anyway, my wife and i were talking about how neat it would be to turn around and go back to WDW, our last trip was the best trip ever.

so, i go to the mailbox today and i received a thousand dollars from a settlement that we blew off years ago.

within minutes, we were at the computer trying to figure out if we could make a trip back to WDW possible.

now, here is my question, and i'm being totally serious: are we in our right minds, or have we been brainwashed by our "magical" experience.

if we decide to do this, we have to make our reservations within the next week, because we would go February 4th and stay for 8 days, taking advantage of the "buy 4, get 3 days free" special Disney is running.

we haven't even uploaded our pics from this last trip yet, and here i am planning on returning in 6 weeks.

i know with all the WDW crazies on this board :rolleyes:, someone must have done the same crazy thing as we are thinking of doing.

the main reason i want to go back (besides the fact that i just want to GO!!!) is that we know exactly what and where we want to go, and we know which attractions to skip this time and which ones to do over and over.

plus, i haven't checked yet, but will we be able to experience the joy that is American Idol??????????? :shrug::brick:

happymom52003

Book it! The first time we took the kids, we thought we'd be going only once every couple of years. But it was so magical, I booked our next trip the minute we got home for 6 months later. If we could afford it, we'd go as often as we could! I can tell you that if we all of a sudden had some extra cash like you just got, we'd be booking a trip for spring break even though we just got back. Go for it!

Jasper Dale

Original Poster
i just got off the phone with Disney reservations, trying to figure out how soon we need to confirm our reservations. a lot of things are going to have to fall in place with the airplane reservations, and confirming time off from work, but it looks like this is going to happen!

i've already decided that if we can't get a room on property for Feb, then we are going to stay outside the park if we have to and rent a car.

dang it, i'm going, one way or another!!!

:ROFLOL:

WDW1974

If you are thinking of staying off-property then I'd seriously consider using Priceline.com's 'name your own price' process and getting a room that way.

Heck, you may wind up on property anyway.

I had booked a WDW moderate resort for my last stay in October for the $99 AP rate, but wound up paying $20 a night for the Country Inn and Suites (with breakfast, high speed Internet and a huge resort pool complex) and $49 at the DD Hilton, which is across the street from DD and you get access to EMH.

You'll save a bundle, even over Disney's deal if you go that way.

If you're interested try BiddingForTravel.com and BetterBidding.com as they are great travel resources and you can get some tips and ideas on what may come up.

Have fun if you go back!

Jasper Dale

Original Poster
thanks for the tip! i know that it might be hard to get reservations at Disney because i won't know for sure if my wife can have the days off until late next week.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom