Just putting it out there, Sci Fi Dine In, anyone else feel like this?

ExtinctJenn

We did SciFi for the first time in March. DH and I loved the atmosphere and agreed the food was "ok" (like you said). I'd love to go back but while we liked it, DS7 was terrified of the old campy monster movies on the screen. It kind of shocked us honestly but 5 minutes into our stay he moved to the back seat of the car next to daddy (where he was behind my head) so he couldn't see. LOL

I have a blast everytime we go there, milkshakes are pretty good.
Oh yes I loved my milkshake!

VoiceGuy07

I think the food is at least a tick (whatever that means) above counter service. The wife LOVES the Space Monkey so it's always going to be on the list. She normally doesn't drink so it's nice to see her cut loose every once in a while. Husband of the Year yet again!!

Tinkerbella16

Yup we agree 100%! We gave Sci-fi two chances... we weren't crazy about it the first go around, and thought maybe it was an off night. We went back and really did not like it again. I agree there is not really much of variety. Food was not as good.The atmosphere is great though.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We like it. Shrimp pasta has always been good. But what do I know, I thought V&A's was over rated.....
We like it too and I also always get the Shrimp pasta and love it. I'm picky with pasta so it's hard to impress me and this one passed the test. Lol. We have never had just "ok" food there and we shall you say are food snobs and foodies as we dine at pricey places as well as hole in the walls with awesome food so we know good food. Lol. We always research when we travel where to eat and what we have to try. Too many good places at WDW and elsewhere to waste time on mediocre food. If the food had been just "ok" we would not keep going back. We go every trip and will again in Dec. :)

CheshireCat12

I was there in August- the salmon BLT was DELICIOUS. The ambience was kitschy and fun, but I didn't feel the need to linger. Overall a good cool sit-down option but I probably won't be back soon, it wasn't memorable. I agree that the menu options seem limited. My companion loved the Oreo milkshake.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
We ate lunch there last week. 3 of us split 2 TS credits, which netted us a (completely plain) Build-Your-Own angus Chuck burger with fries, for my nephew; and SIL and I split the Famous All American Picnic Burger, with fries.
We ordered 4 milkshakes - 2 as beverages, 2 as desserts - and rolled out of there very happy campers.

MaryJaneP

We enjoy Sci-Fi for atmosphere more than food. Food is not bad, and maybe a smidge above QS. Actually, the first sentence goes for just about every food location at WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom