Just paid my balance in full

sbkline

I recently paid in full the balance of my trip, which will be in the last week of April. How soon should I get whatever it is that I will get? Immediately, or a certain amount of days prior to arrival? And what should I expect to get as opposed to what I will get at the check in counter?

Alztybrn

I do not remember when I received things in the mail, but what I do remember is the excitement of having the trip paid for in full, waiting to make the trip!:sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Final documents usually are sent about 30 days or less before you travel. The packet contains vouchers for just about everything, if you are using Disney's Magical Express, these will probably come separately.

You will receive everything else at the counter at checkin.

-Joe

Upvote 0

eagles

we are going to be there the last week of april, first week of may also.

what resort are you staying at?

i still have about $800 more to pay off.

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
we are going to be there the last week of april, first week of may also.

what resort are you staying at?

Sheesh, doesn't anyone read a person's signature anymore? :p :lol:

Port Orleans Riverside. :animwink: We check in April 23 and check out April 30. What about you?

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Final documents usually are sent about 30 days or less before you travel. The packet contains vouchers for just about everything, if you are using Disney's Magical Express, these will probably come separately.

You will receive everything else at the counter at checkin.

-Joe

Should I at least be expecting a confirmation letter any day now? I keep looking for something in the mail any day now, but maybe I'm wasting my time.

Although it does seem that the computer automatically kicks out a confirmation letter everytime you do anything with your account. I've made modifications to my reservation several times and I got a confirmation every time.

Upvote 0

eagles

Sheesh, doesn't anyone read a person's signature anymore? :p :lol:

Port Orleans Riverside. :animwink: We check in April 23 and check out April 30. What about you?

oops, :lol:

we are leaving here via the auto train on the 26th april, arriving at the all star sports on the 27th.

Upvote 0

New2WDW

Congradulations!
So after READING YOUR SIGNATURE :lookaroun I assume that this will be your first stay on property!? You will love it and as people say "once you stay in, you never go back out". (referring to staying on property not just in your room!):lol:

Upvote 0

CMickeyEars

I paid off my package yesterday even though our trip isn't until May 29-June 6. I had the money and I wanted it paid as soon as possible. I also love that feeling you get when everything's paid for!!! Now everything else is spending money. Yipeeeeee!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

sbkline

Original Poster
Congradulations!
So after READING YOUR SIGNATURE :lookaroun I assume that this will be your first stay on property!? You will love it and as people say "once you stay in, you never go back out". (referring to staying on property not just in your room!):lol:

Yes, that's correct that it will be our first time on property. However, due to the cost of staying on property, I'm not sure if I've seen the last of the ol' Kissimmee Super 8 that we have previously stayed at. This year, we are spending less time in Florida (a week instead of 10 or more days) and spending more money on the room and doing WDW exclusively. However, I miss Sea World and Busch Gardens, so if finances and other factors of life allow, we may go back next time to staying off property for 10 or more days and doing the other theme parks besides Disney.

Upvote 0

bayoutinkbelle

You will love it and as people say "once you stay in, you never go back out". (referring to staying on property not just in your room!):lol:

How true that is!!

Congrats on paying off your balance!

I never stayed on property before last October, which was a week trip and the cost was split between two people. I vowed then I would never go back to International Drive. :lol:

I just booked my two-week summer trip at Pop (with DDP) late last month. After recovering from the sticker shock, I realized that it's still a great deal. My trip is from June 23-July 8 and I have to pay in full by May 10.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom