Just had my phone interview!

Adler91

Original Poster
I hope it went well, I really would like to do the college program.

My interviewer asked me a bunch of questions i didn't have on my cheat sheet
:(

PrincessAshley

I have my phone interview in a few days!

What kind of questions did they ask you? I'm nervous I really want to do the program. I hope you get in good luck to you! :D

wilkeliza

Don't worry. I'm sure you did fine. I did my interview on the 15th and now every time my email shows I have a new message I freak a little. I know it says 2 weeks but I keep thinking they either loved me or hated me so much they already decided haha.

My questions were pretty standard work questions.

One thing you should think about is why would you want to work in a specific job at Disney and why did you apply for the program. As someone else has pointed out I love Disney is probably not enough. What do you expect to gain from the program or what do you think you can offer Disney? Also have a good idea of the jobs and which ones you prefer to do. This shows you took the initiative to go on the website and look at things they told you too at other parts in the process. Also if you have a question you want an answer to first try to find the answer on the College Program website and ask it only if you can't find the answer online. If you found the answer online and are unclear just say "I was looking at the website and say xyz but didn't really understand it could you help clarify it for me?" It at least show initiative.

Adler91

Original Poster
i think my lady said 3-4 weeks. I really hope she didn't.
Because it makes me think i wont get in, because my friend was told 2 weeks

wilkeliza

I was told shortly and not given a time span and then got an email that said 2 to 6 weeks. I read on the blog not to read too much into what the interviewer told you with the timing of announcements. All the information goes to HR and during the higher application times or the closer they get to capacity the longer or shorter it could be. The blog says they shoot for 2 weeks but it could be less or more.

CaptainShortty

It can be anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks before you get your acceptance or rejection letter. You may also be put as "pending" which means they like you but not enough for you to get an acceptance letter without them knowing who else is applying. GOOD LUCK!! It was truly the opportunity of a lifetime.

enchanted_belle

When I had my CP phone interview, it took 8 weeks to get my acceptance letter. Sadly, I had figured that since it was past the 6 weeks, I wasn't going to get in and put a deposit on a room with my best friend for the next year. I got my letter the day after. :brick:

So... don't give up hope, even if 6 weeks comes and goes. There's still a chance. :)

WDWCristina

It can be anywhere from 1 to 6 weeks before you get your acceptance or rejection letter. You may also be put as "pending" which means they like you but not enough for you to get an acceptance letter without them knowing who else is applying. GOOD LUCK!! It was truly the opportunity of a lifetime.

My email said within 2 weeks! So I guess it all varys. It's been 4 days since the phone interview and I am stressin out! I check my email at least 5 times a day!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom