Just got the Nikon D5100!!

joanna71985

Original Poster
I just got my new camera yesterday, and I can't wait to try it out! As I'm in NJ, I probably won't use it too much until I get back to FL. But I am very pleased with it so far

ddbowdoin

I just got my new camera yesterday, and I can't wait to try it out! As I'm in NJ, I probably won't use it too much until I get back to FL. But I am very pleased with it so far

CONGRATS! enjoy... it's a pretty nice camera. What did you end up getting for a lens?

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Congrats!

USE IT NOW!

Take some photos every day so when you get to NY you'll be a pro at it. I really regret that I don't take more photos on a daily basis

ddbowdoin

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Congrats!

USE IT NOW!

Take some photos every day so when you get to NY you'll be a pro at it. I really regret that I don't take more photos on a daily basis

same... I just dont carry my rig with me anymore on the train (safety) and weather.

popsicletrees

I'm loving my 5100, and I am glad that you are enjoying yours too!

I have the 50mm lens with mine, and I really like it for low light situations. I took it on my most recent trip to WDW, and I got some good shots at night with it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom