Just got back!

burninup4nick

Original Poster
Hey everyone...
Just returned from WDW last night..... had a great trip!

Just wanted to share some things I noticed while I was gone.

Friday:
We went on Star Tours and they had a Disney Dreams give away for an extra hour in DHS after it closed and they only gave it to 2,000 people. Sadly we couldnt go because we already had tickets for MNSSHP that night...but the CM's that gave them out said it was the last time they would be giving out that prize for the year.

Saturday:
Went to the Pixie Hollow soft opening and it was really amazing!!!! It was Tinkerbell, and the blue and orange pixie (sorry havent learned there names yet) the wait was 45 minutes and they took 3 families in at a time...first they played simon says with all 3 families and then each pixie took a family to their own little corner and talked to them and took pics. Then you switched and got to see the other two pixies. It was really exciting and the room was BEAUTIFUL!!!! (sorry my home computer is down and I have to do this on my school computer so Im not sure when pics will be up) :(
The official opening is October 28th...the day the new Tinkerbell movie comes out....

Sunday:
The apple pie scent in PhillharMagic wasnt working....this isnt really big news just found it interesting.

Monday:
We did the Kim Possible World Showcase thing! it was really cool....we had to go to Italy first to get our Kimmunicator (which was a verizon wireless cell phone) and then we were off on a mission to Japan. It was a lot of fun...we had to save the world from Baby BeBe's....

I hope none of this is a repost and if it is Im sorry.... :)

bobjl527

Sunday:
The apple pie scent in PhillharMagic wasnt working....this isnt really big news just found it interesting.

I noticed that too! How funny. I was there on Saturday. I wonder if it's a scent cartridge that needs to be replaced or something a bit more. Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed. Thought my sense of smell was leaving me.:sohappy:

burninup4nick

Original Poster
Thank u I did have a wonderful time!!!

for R&Rs mom
Kim Possible World Showcase thing
is where you get a Kimmunicator and travel to a pavilion in World Showcase (where the Kimmunicator tells u to go) and u go on a mission to help save the world. Its kinda like a scavenger hunt...you have to find things. For instance I was sent to Japan and I had to find a windchime outside of the castle and a rock garden by the lake....and when you get to the location you press a button on your Kimmunicator and it tells you what to do next...and then your last mission has a surprise....♥

thanks everyone for reading :)

etownbluejay

I just returned yesterday from a week there:ROFLOL: Had a blast, and my kids loved it. My son's first trip! Can't wait to go back December 2009:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom