Just got back - some thoughts...

figment1985

Ok seriously if you go during the cheerleading championships......then you have learned nothing on this board, young cricket. lol

sorry u were sick, thats awful tho... :-(

JeffC

Original Poster
LOVE IT...LOVE IT...LOVE IT.....

Not a thing wrong with your original post!

Well apparently someone got their Iakonas a little rifted and it was edited.
(SSShhhh, it's a family board, don't you know.)
Funny how I call a spade a spade and get grief, but you go to the "Kongaloosh - I was at the Adventurers Club last night" forum and you can talk about females showing their body parts and no one thinks anything of that.
Standards - gotta love em...:rolleyes:

ToTBellHop

better sick at WDW than sick at work.

Thanks for the compliments on the sig...too bad my next vacation is SO FAR AWAY! I thought of doing the countdown in days, but that might just be obnoxious lol

JeffC

Original Poster
OK, so when is the cheerleading/dance competition? :shrug: Always in March?

I'm not sure if this was a yearly event or just happened to be at Universal this year. I do know these things are all over and there are so many "national championship" things - dance, poms, cheer, etc.

-SIR-

I was there about a month ago and though i diddnt notice anyone being particularly rude, i was just super annoyed by the snottyness of them... ugly looks, and lots of annoying valley girl exclamations.... of course i know not all cheerleaders are like this but there were lots and lots of them at MGM.

cooleo

better sick at WDW than sick at work.

Thanks for the compliments on the sig...too bad my next vacation is SO FAR AWAY! I thought of doing the countdown in days, but that might just be obnoxious lol

I actually bring home a stack of napkins form WDW & put a number in the corners to signify how many weeks left till next trip. My son takes one off the stack each week to use with an afternoon snack.

The Mom

Premium Member
Well apparently someone got their Iakonas a little rifted and it was edited.
(SSShhhh, it's a family board, don't you know.)
Funny how I call a spade a spade and get grief, but you go to the "Kongaloosh - I was at the Adventurers Club last night" forum and you can talk about females showing their body parts and no one thinks anything of that.
Standards - gotta love em...:rolleyes:

Hmm talking about women (in an adult oriented club) showing their boobies vs "a derogatory name for a woman" being used to describe minors? I should hope that most adults could tell the difference.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom