Just got back-Photos!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
nice pics. thanks. lucky it wasnt a blustery day. kelly might have blown away in the wind since she was taping outside

i dont remember the dudes name.... maybe ace, not sure, but i think he is cheesier then michael Bolton. i know that is hard to believe.... but it is true (if you watched the red carpet of PoTC DMC).

GrowFamily

Great pictures, what's your camera setup? Simple P&S, or something a bit more complex (dSLR)?

We were there on that day...glad I got to things through your camera instead of in person - we got out of MK ASAP once we realized what was going on! :brick:

palmage

Geez.....Mikey Bolton and the rejects from Idle.
Is Disney going broke?
Can't hire anybody with talent?

Really makes me want to nurse a hangover with them!!:hurl:

teebin

Really nice shots. Were you forcing the depth of field on purpose in some of the shots? Really sets off the focal point in the pics and makes them 'Pop'!

forbidden donut

Original Poster
Really nice shots. Were you forcing the depth of field on purpose in some of the shots? Really sets off the focal point in the pics and makes them 'Pop'!

It was more necessity than anything else - I had to shoot wide open to maintain the the fast shutter speed (400mm and no tripod!)

mkepcotmgmak

Geez.....Mikey Bolton and the rejects from Idle.
Is Disney going broke?
Can't hire anybody with talent?

Really makes me want to nurse a hangover with them!!:hurl:

i am looking forward to seeing the Idol (not Idle) "rejects!" I thought Mandesa should win with her incredible voice!

Peaches Magee

michael bolton has lost his awesomeness now he has lost the long hair.... :(

ehh there has never been anything awesome about michael bolton...
he just irks me, always has.
my mom had his cd way back in his "horrid hair days"
and my sis would hide it places for me to come upon, on my bed pillow, in my underwear drawer, in front of my speedometer in my car....
used to drive me nuts, but crack me up too! haha
:lol:
cant believe the bolton is still out there singing for all to cringe at. hehe

t-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom