just got back.. here is what I was told..May 2014

bjlc57

Original Poster
I stand on my posts and my words.. we all have time on our hands and this was appropriate at this time giving the major changes at Epcot.. i just find that i was interesting that I actually had a talk with " an insider" .. which is more then most can say.. and that I posted back then.. and was derided some .. but in the end.. what I stated, was prove out.. again.. we all have different conversations with ' insiders' at Disney.. most of whom are cast members and bus drivers.. i had a conversation with a contractor/ engineer... this proved to be fruitful for all of us.. would you rather that I garner the information and " keep it to my self? " .. that's not what this forum is all about. its news and rumors and current events.. I took some info at the time that most could say were at best rumors, ,I posted them.. then they became NEWS, and right now they the items that I garnered are current events.. which is the point of the object here.. I am not cutting any one down.. and i am not trying to raise my self up.. i am who I am.. a guy who cries multiple times a day at Disney world.. crying my eyes out in front of the whole world. .and one who has been more then sprinkled by Pixie dust.. or who has really tried to be a live long member of the Mickey Mouse Club.. and all that entails .. I for the most part treat everyone here with respect and honor.. and I seldom try to find fault in a post.. am I perfect.. absolutely not.. but all i want is to make a post that benefits all of the readers.. and i felt so in my original post and all those thereafter.. consequently I wish you all well. truly Have a Magical Day..

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
I stand on my posts and my words.. we all have time on our hands and this was appropriate at this time giving the major changes at Epcot.. i just find that i was interesting that I actually had a talk with " an insider" .. which is more then most can say.. and that I posted back then.. and was derided some .. but in the end.. what I stated, was prove out.. again.. we all have different conversations with ' insiders' at Disney.. most of whom are cast members and bus drivers.. i had a conversation with a contractor/ engineer... this proved to be fruitful for all of us.. would you rather that I garner the information and " keep it to my self? " .. that's not what this forum is all about. its news and rumors and current events.. I took some info at the time that most could say were at best rumors, ,I posted them.. then they became NEWS, and right now they the items that I garnered are current events.. which is the point of the object here.. I am not cutting any one down.. and i am not trying to raise my self up.. i am who I am.. a guy who cries multiple times a day at Disney world.. crying my eyes out in front of the whole world. .and one who has been more then sprinkled by Pixie dust.. or who has really tried to be a live long member of the Mickey Mouse Club.. and all that entails .. I for the most part treat everyone here with respect and honor.. and I seldom try to find fault in a post.. am I perfect.. absolutely not.. but all i want is to make a post that benefits all of the readers.. and i felt so in my original post and all those thereafter.. consequently I wish you all well. truly Have a Magical Day..
Well, it's cool that you got to speak with someone who was willing to share plans and insights, despite WDO's penchant for cancelling projects and changing plans to suit the bottom line in any particular quarter.

Thanks for sharing. Hope you can get your Disney fix soon...

DreamfinderGuy

Okay, so let's get a sum all of this thread here to tie it up in a bow and make sure it doesn't get drawn out any longer than it has to be.

OP heard rumors in 2014.
EO Closed in 2015.
Thread bumped for first "I told you so" in 2016.
Energy closed in 2017.
Thread bumped for second "I told you so" in 2020.
OP miraculously mentions they knew about the FoN removal years before it happened, only announcing such after it happened.
Martin mentions better EPCOT that we could've gotten for cheaper than future EPCOT once again.
OP continues to defend self amid second random bump.

Anybody need to add anything more?

KeithVH

1589318804130.png

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Okay, so let's get a sum all of this thread here to tie it up in a bow and make sure it doesn't get drawn out any longer than it has to be.

OP heard rumors in 2014.
EO Closed in 2015.
Thread bumped for first "I told you so" in 2016.
Energy closed in 2017.
Thread bumped for second "I told you so" in 2020.
OP miraculously mentions they knew about the FoN removal years before it happened, only announcing such after it happened.
Martin mentions better EPCOT that we could've gotten for cheaper than future EPCOT once again.
OP continues to defend self amid second random bump.

Yes. Paragraph breaks and proper punctuation make walls of text more pleasant to read.

Other than that, you nailed it.

fotofx

I heard they were going to remove the ball at Epcot. But if it does not happen till 2120 is there any way to setup a bot to say I told you so? Of course in the event this forum is not still here.... If a tree falls in the woods...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom