"Just Engaged" buttons

gypsy_dancer

Original Poster
I've been recently engaged and my fiance and i are planning a trip to wdw. Were staying at the pop century and i was curious how do we get the buttons for an engagement? plus, it's my fiances first time back at disney world since he was 4 years old, what park would you recommend for us to celebrate? Thank you =)

mikey531

I just got engaged at DHS and I think they have them at all the stores. Just ask for them. I think Guest Relations have them also. The easiest way is to just ask any Disney Cast Member, if they don't know they will find out !

foreverbelle

You can get the buttons when you check in at your hotel, or at any guest relations at the front of all the parks. I have also run into a few of the cast members handing them out at stores, but usually you have better luck at the guest relations.

As for which theme park to start off, it depends on what you like to do. But as for me I would do Magic Kingdom, since its where it all began!!!

Congrats on the recent engagement and the upcoming trip! Have a fabulous time.

gypsy_dancer

Original Poster
I just got engaged at DHS and I think they have them at all the stores. Just ask for them. I think Guest Relations have them also. The easiest way is to just ask any Disney Cast Member, if they don't know they will find out !

Great! Thank you for information good to know when i leave next weekend.

gypsy_dancer

Original Poster
You can get the buttons when you check in at your hotel, or at any guest relations at the front of all the parks. I have also run into a few of the cast members handing them out at stores, but usually you have better luck at the guest relations.

As for which theme park to start off, it depends on what you like to do. But as for me I would do Magic Kingdom, since its where it all began!!!

Congrats on the recent engagement and the upcoming trip! Have a fabulous time.

Thank you so much for the information! I'll keep that in mind when i leave next weekend. And for the park that's a great idea i might just do that. Magic Kingdom here we come! =)

Hi
You can get these buttons at your hotel conceirge or you can get them at Magic Kingdom Main Street's City Hall. They always have them there for sure. Hope this helps you :wave: You both enjoy your time there ok. It's always so exciting and Happy Engagement to you both too :sohappy:

Brommy

I've been recently engaged and my fiance and i are planning a trip to wdw. Were staying at the pop century and i was curious how do we get the buttons for an engagement? plus, it's my fiances first time back at disney world since he was 4 years old, what park would you recommend for us to celebrate? Thank you =)

I proposed to my (now) fiance on a private Wishes cruise in September. We just went to Guest Relations at DHS the next morning and told the Cast Member about the proposal and we got our buttons.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom