Just discovered MouseWorld Radio!- are there other stations?

TylerFG

Another good one (which I'm listening to now btw.) is Subsonic Radio. They have specific stations for The Living seas (Before Nemo), Holidays, the Star Tunnel, Soarin', Area Music and requests! They also have a scheduled broadcast too.

Parrain

Studios Central Radio app is pretty good also! We own the 4 Parks, 1 World collection, and if you close your eyes, it will definitely place you in WDW. My daughter and I play "where are we when we hear this" on our drive home from school.

nngrendel

I've used Audacity before for other things, so do you mean using it with another program? Or using just Audacity to search for Disney songs?
I mean using it to capture the music you are listening to on like DTunes and save it to mp3. Capturing streaming audio.

IDreamOfDisney

Funny. There are a lot of places to listen to Disney music. Live365, Pandora and more. The funny part (not) is that Disney has a radio station that does not play Disney music. They say that people will not go to the parks if they listen at home or work. Really? I think they got that one wrong.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom