Just booked Dec. 6-12 @ Polynesian!!!

UberMouse

My wife and I just booked our late 2009 trip for Dec. 6-12 at the Polynesian and we are so excited! I have stayed nearly everywhere, and at absolutely every deluxe, but this is the first time in my 32 years that I will have stayed at or even entered the lobby of the Poly. We have reservations at the Disney's Spirit of Aloha show, but that is it as of now. My Wife's Mother and Step-Father are meeting us down there and will be staying the week at the OLCC. Should be a lot of fun had by all.

-Jeff

Disneyfalcon

Great! I would have done the same thing also. The two specials going then are the Buy 4 get 3, Buy 4 get 2 in your case unless you wanted to extend a night for free!!!, and Fall room discounts. I noticed the Poly didn't have any Buy 4 get 3 packages for your dates, but the Beach Club did so I assume that's what you did.

You'll love it!:)

Upvote 0

UberMouse

Original Poster
Great! I would have done the same thing also. The two specials going then are the Buy 4 get 3, Buy 4 get 2 in your case unless you wanted to extend a night for free!!!, and Fall room discounts. I noticed the Poly didn't have any Buy 4 get 3 packages for your dates, but the Beach Club did so I assume that's what you did.

You'll love it!:)

Would it be possible to extend a night for free? Instead of departing on the 12, we would depart on the 13th?

-Jeff

Upvote 0

worldfanatic

Very good points as well, and a bit of reinforcement for our decision. I went ahead and switched reservations to the BC for Dec. 6-12. Using Discount Code JYF since I am an annual Pass-holder saved us the $816.72. The Poly was not offering any discount that I could come up with, So 6 nights for $1,579.50 Vs $2,396.22 at the Poly. That paid for both of our Annual passes since we are Fl. Residents. Just another way Disney is saving me money... ;-)
:sohappy::sohappy:

You made the right move!! $800+ is a ton of money.
As you know, you can't go wrong with an Epcot resort.

Upvote 0

UberMouse

Original Poster
I will have to check on that. As far as I know I just told them about us being an annual pass-holder and that was the deal that came up. If It is the same price and I can get another night, then yeha! I have already called three times from work today and I am stretching some patience. Ha ha! I am having my Wife call from home right now to check. THANKS!!!!

-Jeff

Upvote 0

Disneyfalcon

I will have to check on that. As far as I know I just told them about us being an annual pass-holder and that was the deal that came up. If It is the same price and I can get another night, then yeha! I have already called three times from work today and I am stretching some patience. Ha ha! I am having my Wife call from home right now to check. THANKS!!!!

-Jeff

Ah, you're probably on the passholder discount. That is different from the buy 4 get 3 special and it will cost more to add a night. Still sounds like you got a great deal.:)

Upvote 0

UberMouse

Original Poster
Ah, you're probably on the passholder discount. That is different from the buy 4 get 3 special and it will cost more to add a night. Still sounds like you got a great deal.:)

Thanks! We will still check it out. Maybe a bleeding heart will hook us up on the other end of the tele.

Upvote 0

UberMouse

Original Poster
I think I have everything finalized. The big issue with booking so close to travel time is that it is really hard to find dinner reservations. I was able to get reservations at Fulton's which was my main goal, so that at least is good.

Upvote 0

AGentlRose

Congrats! The Poly is our favorite, stayed there twice this year and will be there Nov. 29 to Dec. 4, and the Christmas season at Disney is the best. We have MVMCP tickets for Dec. 3 and Epcot Candlelight Dinner Package for Dec. 1.

Have a magical trip!

Upvote 0

UberMouse

Original Poster
Thanks, But we moved our reservations to the Beach Club. This makes the most sense on many levels for us the more I think of it. We actually end up at Epcot almost every evening anyhow. The only evenings that we probably won't are the nights of MVMCP, and the night that we check out the Osborne Lights. Being able to walk to Epcot has it's real advantage.

-Jeff

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom