Just been crushed....

nthebulln7

So i went to go book my trip today from March 15 to the 18 at the pop century resort and they no longer have any available spots :( i cant afford a moderate resort and thats all they have left right now :( The sad part was that i had my offerer earlier today too and now its gone! Its like ripping my heart out :(

mousefan1972

So i went to go book my trip today from March 15 to the 18 at the pop century resort and they no longer have any available spots :( i cant afford a moderate resort and thats all they have left right now :( The sad part was that i had my offerer earlier today too and now its gone! Its like ripping my heart out :(

That stinks! Keep calling and checking, though, b/c rooms become available all the time. :wave:

Upvote 0

DivineMadness7

I'm really sorry to hear that, but is there any reason you waited this long to book? Isn't that around Easter?

I agree, keep trying to call because someone may cancel but I wouldn't set your hopes super high.

Upvote 0

haveyoumetmark

Call back right now. They always have rooms. It sometimes even depends on the agent. We called a total of three times once, before we got a room. Consecutively, mind you. Just stay determined.

Upvote 0

Karolena

Sorry to hear that. It is around Spring Break time, so that could be one of the problems.

But like everyone else said, just keep trying and I'm sure something will come up.

Good luck!!!

Upvote 0

nthebulln7

Original Poster
I have been calling like crazy and there is nothing there yet :( I think I may just call it a night because I feel like I let myself down. Ill pick up on it bright and early tomorrow. Oh and the only reason I waited so long was because they guy that I'm going with isn't a Disney maniac like me and took forever to decide if he wanted to go or not.... and look where that got us....

Upvote 0

MSTINKHERBELL01

I agree w/ the others. honey, keep trying. Speaking from someone who visits the World once a month and never really plans more than 2 weeks in advance...keep calling. Things change daily...We have literally called and looked for a passholder or fla res discount and was told nothing...then in my spare time hours or days later...**PIXIE DUST** There's a room!

Anything your heart desires will come to you!

Samantha:)

Upvote 0

wdwmomof3

Call Kingdom Konsultants, they might be able to do something for you. If not, keep calling.

I know that you had rather be onsite but you could always check Royal Plaza. We stayed there once and it was nice. just a thought.:)

If there is a will, there is a way!:animwink:

Upvote 0

Mikester71

Tail end of our Spring Break (Canada's) that weekend. We usually go for the Spring Break week and then stay for an extra 3 days, and so do alot of Canadians I think (judging by our stay last year at the Pop). Was completely booked up last two trips to Pop during this time too. Hope you have some luck getting something anyways! :wave:

Upvote 0
What?!?!
:eek:

Off property?
Those be fighting words around here!
:drevil:

Fightin words? :lookaroun

In all the times I've been to Florida I've stayed off property. Originally because my parents couldnt afford Disney hotels and these days because the villas around orlando are so nice and offer a lot more flexablity. Plus now I'm expected to pay my part of the cost and keeping it cheap really helps when your a poor student D:

Wouldnt mind doing the resorts one day though, I'm sure theres a certain special charm to staying on Disney property. Just waiting for the right excuse to do it ;P

Upvote 0

stacyrocks107

try camping

The Fort Wilderness Campgrounds are very nice and great way to do a Disney vacation. If you can't find a room, grab a tent and drive down...or check into renting a camper. It's the only way we can afford to go.
Stacy

Upvote 0

Kamikaze

Uh, don't wait til less than a month before to book a trip over Easter week?

Fightin words?

In all the times I've been to Florida I've stayed off property. Originally because my parents couldnt afford Disney hotels and these days because the villas around orlando are so nice and offer a lot more flexablity. Plus now I'm expected to pay my part of the cost and keeping it cheap really helps when your a poor student D:

Wouldnt mind doing the resorts one day though, I'm sure theres a certain special charm to staying on Disney property. Just waiting for the right excuse to do it ;P

Once you try staying on property, you will never want to stay off property again.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom