Just back from Florida with a couple of things to say

minnie85

Original Poster
Jay-Rod,
the lines for the mountains werent as bad as i thought they would be, at the rope drop we went to Spalsh mountain and waited about 10 minutes then we went straight to big thunder and waited another ten minutes, mind you it was an early entry day so there were more people than usual.
later in the day we got a fastpass for space mountain becuase the wait was about 30-40 minutes. Peter pan was the longest wait in the park - 65 minutes, we didnt wait we got on it beofre the park openned

mickeyfan

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

hmm straight to the point. my kinda woman! ;-)

Jay, I'm hurt, just because I had some things to take care of before my trip you give up on me and go for someone else!!

(FYI, I had to go shopping at Leather and Lace -- Specializing in Leather, Lingerie, Dresses & Novelties, my favorite store for some last minute items! :D )

markymark

Glad you had a great time minnie, welcome back - lucky you missed J-R. was there any stories about this guy from Kentucky walking arounf with his hanging out?

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by markymark
Glad you had a great time minnie, welcome back - lucky you missed J-R. was there any stories about this guy from Kentucky walking arounf with his hanging out?

LMAO MARKYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just cant get enough of my boom boom can you? lol

DisJosh

lol please dont! he'll take advantage of me! lol

LOL!! :D

Well just keep your mace or a stun gun handy....then you can put him in his place when he gets outa hand.:D

MrPromey

Originally posted by DisJosh

LOL!! :D

Well just keep your mace or a stun gun handy....then you can put him in his place when he gets outa hand.:D

Mace? Stun gun? If we did that, Marky would be walking around for the rest of his life blind with a nervous tick and as SIR would put it, "a healthy glow"

markymark

LMAO MARKYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You just cant get enough of my boom boom can you? lol

Believe me, I have had quite enough of it!!! I just think people should be kept reminded of this hideous events that rocked the All Stars a few weeks back!

JAY-ROD

Originally posted by markymark

Believe me, I have had quite enough of it!!! I just think people should be kept reminded of this hideous events that rocked the All Stars a few weeks back!

sounds like were in a y mood today. For your infomation I think u have brought it up a few times on ur own in the chit chat section. So maybe u should give it a rest!!

markymark

sounds like were in a y mood today. For your infomation I think u have brought it up a few times on ur own in the chit chat section. So maybe u should give it a rest!!

Jay my friend I am in a wonderful mood today!!! The sun is shining, the birds are singing...etc....etc..

Very well the subject has been dropped I shan't mention it again. Thats it. Finished - no more mention of it. Don't want to upset you now do I?

:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom