Just Arrived at Saratoga Springs! 76th vacation to WDW!

SMRT-1Michael

Original Poster
Impressions of Kidani?

Well for starters. I was a tad bit dissappointed in Kidani. When you pass the Kidani Village sign, the resort kind of looks like a medieval fortess from the back. When you pull up to the valet, it is very welcoming with lanterns, art, and tribal music. The lobby was just very very small and cramped. The pool area was awesome!! But I really dont like the fact that the pool area was "in the parking lot". All in all it was acceptable. We will be staying at Jambo House though next March/Spring Break. I guess Im more of a Bay Lake Tower person.

:wave::wave:

ZapperZ

Well for starters. I was a tad bit dissappointed in Kidani. When you pass the Kidani Village sign, the resort kind of looks like a medieval fortess from the back. When you pull up to the valet, it is very welcoming with lanterns, art, and tribal music. The lobby was just very very small and cramped. The pool area was awesome!! But I really dont like the fact that the pool area was "in the parking lot". All in all it was acceptable. We will be staying at Jambo House though next March/Spring Break. I guess Im more of a Bay Lake Tower person.

You missed the worst part of Kidani Village, the self-park area! It doesn't look any different than the regular parking garage at airports! Exposed concrete and pipes. This was my biggest disappointment during our most recent visit to WDW.

Zz.

worldfanatic

Thanks.
Glad I chose Jambo for our September stay.
But I'm still looking forward to Sanaa and the pool at Kidani.

SMRT-1Michael

Original Poster
Last night was dinner at Ohana followed by watching Celebrate America Fireworks on Sunset Hill at Polynesian. Man was it crowded!! Ive never been during 4th of July weekend so it was nice to experience it though.

I guess its time to close this thread, I just got home about an hour ago. It's so easy for me to just drive 2 hours and Im at WDW.

Looking forward to my stay next month at Beach Club Villas for 3 more nights. Followed by Thankgiving week at Bay Lake Tower, and BoardWalk Villas in December!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom