Just an idea..

What do you think of this idea?

• I like it.

Votes: 26 46.4%
  • I hate it.

Votes: 9 16.1%
  • I don't care either way.

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • I just wish they would leave the originals alone!!!

Votes: 16 28.6%

• Total voters

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by cymbaldiva
Oh Ick!

Can we find better words to use than "popular" and "unpopular"?

Those just remind me wayyyy too much of high school!

Ummmmmm OK? :confused: :veryconfu :hammer:

Back on Topic... I like your Idea Dopey :) :wave:

gjpjtj

I wish they would leave the "classics" alone, however I do like the idea of creating something out of the ones they already DESTROYED !!!:(

Tigggrl

Oh Ick!

Can we find better words to use than "popular" and "unpopular"?

Those just remind me wayyyy too much of high school!
Hmmmmm
and "ick" is in any way a more adult and grown up word???
You could try dictionary.com, if you choose to express yourself with any other words....
English Major perhaps???

DMC-12

Originally posted by gjpjtj
I wish they would leave the "classics" alone, however I do like the idea of creating something out of the ones they already DESTROYED !!!:(

Yeah.. :( There was a thread awhile back.. That the Horzions ride system is sitting in some warehouse... and wouldnt it be great to all pool our money...buy it...and rebuild it :lol: :)

Tigggrl

I was under the impression that the Horizons ride system had been sold to a company overseas...Although I was terribly fond of this attraction, and upset greatly by its demise, it is sometimes necessary to move forward, and create new and exciting experiences for all to partake in and enjoy!

DMC-12

Originally posted by Tigggrl
I was under the impression that the Horizons ride system had been sold to a company overseas

Sorry.. I should of been more clear Tigggrl ...that was the warehouse I ment :) :wave:

Mr. Toad

My biggest problem with this idea is that they would have a limited amount of space for the ride. Eventually, they would have to remove one of the old rides from the new attraction to make way for a "new" ride that was retired from the parks and is now being featured in this ride. I don't think I could deal with the message boards/petitions like:

"How can they do this. First they closed Mr. Toad's Wild Ride and now they are removing it from the Classic Disney Attractions ride. Why must they replace it?"

This will evetually spawn so many messages and on-line petitions that the Internet will buckle under the stress of it all. The Internet will collapse causing the destruction of society as a whole on a global basis (by the time Disney creates this ride the world will be totally dependent on the Internet). In turn, WDW will have to close down as no one will be able to book flights or get information on the parks or how to get a good discount code/priority seating.

I am sorry but I am against anything that will ultimately cause the closing of WDW.

meanmice

ok...

Mr. Toad, you have issues. Personally i think that this will lead to the taking over of the world by disney. first they have a small ride dedicated to all the old rides. then as more rides are removed they have to be added and soon the ride for deceased rides needs to expand because they can't just remove old rides and then they have to buy more property because there are an increasing number of dead rides and then BAM! all of florida is taken over by disney. This starts a new trend and then more parks buy states and then eventually countries and then disney, with the aid of PoTC, blow the other park owned countries out of the water and disney takes them all over. What a world

cymbaldiva

Hmmmmm
and "ick" is in any way a more adult and grown up word???
You could try dictionary.com, if you choose to express yourself with any other words....
English Major perhaps???

Hmmm...

I don't remember saying anything about "adult and grown up words"...

DMC-12

Hmmm...

I don't remember saying anything about "adult and grown up words"...

It was implied with your "High school" comment. High School as in juvenile, immature...etc.

Tigggrl

If you object to Popular being a "High School" word, how are we supposed to interpret "ick"???
I just found it rather childish to use such a word, then complain about a basic word used in just about every way, to describe different things.......:hammer:

Goofette

That's not what I said though...

I really can't help how others interpreted it

I am not really sure how else we were supposed to interpret it...but...oh well. I'm 36 and I use popular and unpopular to describe many things....I guess I'm just such a "High Schooler" ...that's just like so Cool :hammer:

Sorry...Back to the subject :zipit:

cymbaldiva

If you object to Popular being a "High School" word, how are we supposed to interpret "ick"???
I just found it rather childish to use such a word, then complain about a basic word used in just about every way, to describe different things.......:hammer:

Once again - when did I say popular was a high school word???

Oh wait...I didn't.

If you had any questions about what I meant, wouldn't it have been far more mature of you to just ask?

Or you could just interpret/assume....

:rolleyes:

Goofette

Once again - when did I say popular was a high school word???

Oh wait...I didn't.

If you had any questions about what I meant, wouldn't it have been far more mature of you to just ask?

Or you could just interpret/assume....

:rolleyes:

I guess I could have, but I'm not that mature :p :animwink: :D

Lhriangel

You didn't say popular was a high school word but you said it reminded you of highschool which equates it with a highschool word.

But I don't see why the initial objection to popular/unpopular.. because especially in the theme park industry that is what alot of things are riding on....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom