Just a reminder

FootballFigment

Original Poster
Seeing as it is april and there is not a lot of NFL football goin on right now, I figured it was my duty to inform you all the the New York Football Giants are still superbowl champions. A jump for joy would be appropriate at this time... go ahead ill wait for you... ok now that that is out of the way you can sit tight in anticipation for the NFL draft on the 26th.

thank you and good day.

disneygirl1

Thanks for the reminder that the Giants are Superbowl champs!! As a Eagles fans, I never thought in my entire life that I would be rooting for the NY Football Giants to win the Superbowl!!! Well the draft is indeeding coming up, the preseason schedule is out and August is right agound the corner! Can't wait for the season to start!

Hrudey3032

Thanks for the reminder that the Giants are Superbowl champs!! As a Eagles fans, I never thought in my entire life that I would be rooting for the NY Football Giants to win the Superbowl!!! Well the draft is indeeding coming up, the preseason schedule is out and August is right agound the corner! Can't wait for the season to start!

Yes and my Colts kick off the preseason in the HOF game in Canton Ohio against the Washington Redskins. Then Aug.24th a new era begins....The Luke opens and the Colts play the Bills in the first ever football game at the new Lucas Oil Stadium.Then the first regular season game at the Luke is set for Sept.7th on Football Night in America on NBC on the opening weekend to the 2008 regular season.Hoping to be there for that game! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom