Junior Mints

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Ha. I love finding Mickey's in my everyday world. Last night I was eating meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas. I picked up a small piece of meatloaf and there was a hidden mickey made out of peas stuck to it. Random. I find my ability to find Mickeys increases exponentially as I get closer to my next trip. Yesterday was the day I booked my trip for this August...it was less than an hour later that I had the meatloaf incident. Imagine what things are going to be like by the time August rolls around. :hammer:

johnvca

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
I'd take that as a sign that the new runway expansion at the airport is to accomodate all the visitors that will come to the new WDW to be built on Federal Hill! :D

If they put a WDW in Federal Hill, Mickey would have to change his name to Micko!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

pintraderpayee

tiggerific418 said:
Ha. I love finding Mickey's in my everyday world. Last night I was eating meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and peas. I picked up a small piece of meatloaf and there was a hidden mickey made out of peas stuck to it. Random. I find my ability to find Mickeys increases exponentially as I get closer to my next trip. Yesterday was the day I booked my trip for this August...it was less than an hour later that I had the meatloaf incident. Imagine what things are going to be like by the time August rolls around. :hammer:

LOL! My DD and I spotted a hidden mickey in a 18-wheeler load of phone poles yesterday on our way to school! My DH says we've turned into rabid Disney fans. I don't know where he got the idea (We were listening to Disney movie tunes, I was wearing a Robin Hood Disney pin, my Disney Time Works watch, and reading over my itinerary for Easter break trip to WDW). I think he was hyperbolizing.:D

8 days until we are ºoºrlando bound with 27 teens on a school bus for 930 miles of smiles:hammer: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom