Jungle Skipper's Super Happy Fun Time Thread

Jungle Skipper

Original Poster
I love sitting in my special place behind the contemporary towards the GF. There is a small beach with a few trees and a huge rock right on the waterfront. I love sitting on that rock, or on the beach with my feet in the water at night, watching the lights and the stars, writing on my notepad or in my jornal.

Jungle Josh

DisneyFan 2000

I love the feeling of seeing the signs advertising WDW and UOR! Seeing Kraken from the road and ten minutes later you made it! Driving through the gates of WDW and passing by the ToT on your way to the MK!

I miss that place so much! :cry:

Jungle Skipper

Original Poster
The Christmas Store at Downtown Disney is the Official Smell of Christmas. It is absolutely perfect. I LOVE THAT SMELL!

Disney should sell that smell as a candle or something...its great!

Dr Disney

Two things that I enjoy ( 2 out of about 1 million)

1 Discovering new things to do everytime I go ( I want to do the Segway Epcot tour in Sept :) )

2 Going with people who haven`t been to Disney before and showing them the Magic (esp if they are a bit cynical before, it`s great to see them changing as the magic takes hold:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: )

disneytati

Hey, I love threads like this!!!:sohappy:

Well, I love the feeling I have when I get to WDW, the red and purple signs make me really happy! Taking the monorail at TTC, watching the contemporary approaching, passing inside it, seeing people having breakfast with the characters (thinking, "I am coming here real soon!"), and best of all, seeing the MK approaching through the monorail window....

OH, how I miss WDW!!!!!:cry:

bigfatdonna

Turning the corner on main street and seeing the Castle.
Sometimes it takes my breath away. :dazzle:

Tinkerbell's flight from the top of the castle at the begining of the fireworks. "I really DO think it's her, honey!!"

My favorite song ever, "When You Wish Upon a Star" playing during "Wishes". I can almost imagine Walt sitting on the grass by the water around the castle, with a gleam in his eye, singing right along with me.

The first sounds of Epcot music when you exit the buses.

Mickey waving good-bye at the end of the day. I can barely leave him.

Sitting on the balcony of the Contemporary as the sun comes up. Oh, the promise and excitement of a new day at The World.

Sitting in the front seat of "Rockin' Rollercoaster" as Steven Tyler counts down..............5,4,3,2>>>>>>>>>>>:eek:

And #1 for me........Singing "We'll Go On" together with my son as he sits in my lap and we're watching the end of "Illuminations". I get goosebumpy and a lump in my throat leading to tears everytime. "With the stillness of the night, there comes a time to understand..........." :cry:
That's it! I can't take anymore!!! I'm leaving now. Uncle Walt, I'll meet you and Mickey in front of the castle at 9:00a.m.!

Nansafan

Originally posted by The_CEO
I thought I was the only one who guessed! Thats so cool!

Not only do we guess the monorail colors, one trip, my son, 2 nieces and 2 nephews named them all.

Orange Crush
Golden Retriever
Pink Panther
Silver Streak
Purple People Eater

I can't remember the rest, that was in 2002 and there have been 3 trips since then.

disneytati

Originally posted by Nansafan
Not only do we guess the monorail colors, one trip, my son, 2 nieces and 2 nephews named them all.

Orange Crush
Golden Retriever
Pink Panther
Silver Streak
Purple People Eater

I can't remember the rest, that was in 2002 and there have been 3 trips since then.

WOW! I didn't know they had names!!! Cool!!!:cool:

Disneygrl36

One of my very favorite things is always getting my first glimpse of the castle....that is just so representative of all things Disney to me & when I finally see it I know I am there & I get misty & excited. Also, my last glimpse of the castle too cause I know it will call me back soon. Dang it I don't get to see it til Oct. :(

Pixie Duster

Originally posted by TheDisneyGirl02
I love the drive in on I-4 seeing all of the signs for WDW! That's the best part for me...and knowing I'm back 'home' is great too.

I feel like a child and even though I worked there, I never lost the magic.

TheDisneyGirl02

I like to take I-4 for that very reason :) Except during rush hour then I go 417.

I love being able to go backstage and see different things that most people can't see. I miss being in merchandise and driving backstage at AK like I owned the place :(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom