Jungle Cruise Skippers act out ride

Kelle0702

Original Poster
I posted this in cast member appreciation but also wanted to post it here because these cast members all deserve a round of applause.
Yesterday evening (August 12) there was strong storm coming through the area and it caused the closure of many rides. Well for a while it was just some stray lightning and thunder so the skippers at the jungle cruise decided to all come together and perform the whole ride for those of us sort of just gathered around wondering what to do. It was hilarious and amazing seeing people so in love with their jobs and having such an awesome time. Here is some video I took enjoy!!

Jungle Cruise

invader

I see some familiar faces, I just can't put names to those faces. This is something people will remember forever and is something awesome they did that didn't have to. Good job Jungle Cruise Crew! :king:

Scuttle

Ahh!! Skipper Scott is in it! He's my all-time favorite skipper!!! :D

This is great. Is skipper Scott the bigger gentlemen that is doing the talking? Because I think me and girlfriend had him a while ago on our "after hours" cruise.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
This is great. Is skipper Scott the bigger gentlemen that is doing the talking? Because I think me and girlfriend had him a while ago on our "after hours" cruise.

No, he's the guy behind him (his left, your right if you're watching it) who walks away about halfway through. Skipper Scott, now that you mention it, took us on our "after hours" cruise as well (which remains the funniest 7 minutes I've ever spent on a Disney attraction).

coachwnh

very funny. at times i try to avoid this attraction, but when you get a good CM, it can be awesome. this was great.

Magenta Panther

I posted this in cast member appreciation but also wanted to post it here because these cast members all deserve a round of applause.
Yesterday evening (August 12) there was strong storm coming through the area and it caused the closure of many rides. Well for a while it was just some stray lightning and thunder so the skippers at the jungle cruise decided to all come together and perform the whole ride for those of us sort of just gathered around wondering what to do. It was hilarious and amazing seeing people so in love with their jobs and having such an awesome time. Here is some video I took enjoy!!

Jungle Cruise

Aw man that was awesome! The video ought to be sent to Disney and all of those people should get bonuses! Disney should count itself lucky to have wonderful employees like those!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom