Jungle Cruise Re-Imagining

Phil12

definitely more popular….we were at wdw last week and every day at Magic Kingdom it had the longest lines in the park…even more then the likes mine train and splash.
This is a testament to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. His movie has tremendously increased the number of guests that now ride Jungle Cruise. What was once a very boring attraction that barely drew enough guests to justify its existence has now turned into a very boring attraction that almost has more guests than it can handle. It proves that IP tie-ins can work.

GimpYancIent

This is a testament to Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. His movie has tremendously increased the number of guests that now ride Jungle Cruise. What was once a very boring attraction that barely drew enough guests to justify its existence has now turned into a very boring attraction that almost has more guests than it can handle. It proves that IP tie-ins can work.
Not Boring. You want a thrill ride go to Uni.

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I 👍 you?
Premium Member
We have always done Jungle Cruise at WDW and it has always had a line-- the boat operators with their corny jokes made it not boring
Yeah, I don’t get where this “it was empty before the new overlay” stuff is coming from. There is a morning and late-evening lull, but after about 10-11AM, the standby line has always seemed to be so long that, for me, JC has been #2 (behind SDMT) in MK rides I wouldn’t wait in standby for. In the last five years since I’ve been back making trips, standby always seems to be over an hour and slow moving (and typically hot!), which seemed to be a testament to how popular it’s always been that so many would willingly wait in something like that.

Last edited:

mitchk

The jungle Cruise has always had a long line mostly in part to the slow loading process… and hourly capacity… regardless I always try to take a trip down the jungle rivers ..I love the jokes and I also love the skippers canteen restaurant ..everything screams classic.. although I will say the new show scenes don’t add much.. I thought there was supposed to be a story wrapped around all that ..but when I was there three weeks ago for the 50th nothing had changed since I was there in August ..of course there’s a few new figures but they don’t tell a story the way that it was described when the reimagining was first announced

Dear Prudence

The Disneyland version has never not been slammed all day, every day.

Animaniac93-98

After 49 years of being absent, the “Hatbox Ghost” of the Jungle Cruise has returned: the legendary and short lived large frogs have returned in the last few days. A fantastic retro 50th addition.

want photo.jpg

celluloid

Or if you cut enough efficiency, and allow people not to wear masks on a ride everyone from baby to grandma can go on, you are shockingly going to get longer lines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom