Jungle Cruise has HM spiders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

csm

I hate when people find the stupidest things and rush onto the internet and claim they found new information and want to be socially accepted and thanked and then the information is crap and nothing new. Those spiders have been there for as long as I can remember. I bet you thought "Oh my God, I can't wait to tell everyone online that old HM stuff was moved to JC. I'll be such an insider!"

No offense. :rolleyes:

:sohappy:

csm

I hate when people find a post that might be inaccurate and having nothing better to do, rush onto the internet and try and make the poster look like an idiot. You must want to be socially accepted and thanked for your oh-so-clever post. And I'll bet you thought "Oh my God, I can't wait to tell everyone online that someone made a little tiny mistake, I'll be such an insider!"

Take offense. And in case this hasn't been made clear enough, you owe an apology to the poster you mocked, and everyone on this board for your rudeness.

To be fair, the only one who made the poster look like anything was the *poster* themself.

Honestly people - I'm coming at this from an outside opinion looking in - clearly this guy has some from of reputation by what all your reponses have read.. is it justified? I don't know. I've honestly never seem them post before myself. But the point is, there is nothing wrong with a little quick wit and sarcasm now and then. It can get kind of annoying when everyone wants to live in a "it's a small world" world where everything is perfect and smiley. There's no nice way to say "there are stupid people in the world".. Now I'm not exactly saying the original poster is stupid - I don't know them at all, so there's no way to make that judgement, nor is it my place to do so. But I will agree that the original *post* was stupid.

Just my two cents, and my opinion on this is a firm one. Learn to laugh for crying out loud! Life's too short to spaz out over someone calling out your mistake if you make THAT big a deal of announcing it to the world on a public forum. You get zing'ed? Then zing'em back.

haveyoumetmark

I never noticed those spiders either, now that I think of it. Thanks for the tidbit! :wave:

To be fair, the only one who made the poster look like anything was the *poster* themself.

Honestly people - I'm coming at this from an outside opinion looking in - clearly this guy has some from of reputation by what all your reponses have read.. is it justified? I don't know. I've honestly never seem them post before myself. But the point is, there is nothing wrong with a little quick wit and sarcasm now and then. It can get kind of annoying when everyone wants to live in a "it's a small world" world where everything is perfect and smiley. There's no nice way to say "there are stupid people in the world".. Now I'm not exactly saying the original poster is stupid - I don't know them at all, so there's no way to make that judgement, nor is it my place to do so. But I will agree that the original *post* was stupid.

Just my two cents, and my opinion on this is a firm one. Learn to laugh for crying out loud! Life's too short to spaz out over someone calling out your mistake if you make THAT big a deal of announcing it to the world on a public forum. You get zing'ed? Then zing'em back.

...and yes, be sure to 'zing-em back'. Stooping down to levels insulting everyone around you, and yourself as well should be commended. :rolleyes: Thanks for your insightful post.

cooleo

Is it really necessary to be rude when someone posts incorrect info when a simple correction would suffice. Rather you might be better off if you :zipit: .

MagliteL13

As far as the spiders, they have been there for a very long time and are not the ones from mansion. (They're on the right hand side after the tiger in the temple, for those interested). I'm glad you were able to find one of the least seen animatronics in Jungle.

As much time I spend in the Libraries in the Hollywood Tower Hotel, I still notice new things every time I'm in there-- like the fact that there's a tree behind the curtained window.

Jeremy
Current Bellhop
Former Skipper

DVC Dave

I hate when people find the stupidest things and rush onto the internet and claim they found new information and want to be socially accepted and thanked and then the information is crap and nothing new. Those spiders have been there for as long as I can remember. I bet you thought "Oh my God, I can't wait to tell everyone online that old HM stuff was moved to JC. I'll be such an insider!"

No offense. :rolleyes:

I think its funny when someone says "no offense" and thats supposed to make their whole previous offensive statement ok.

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm getting too tired to keep cleaning this up.

DisneyHomeBoi, your remark was out of line. Now you know, and hopefully will you will think twice before posting in the future. There is no reason for anyone else to chastise him.

BTW, I really don't remember the spiders, either, and I've been going to WDW since before most of you were born.

daliseurat

The original post was not accurate. The spiders have been there for a while. A few other folks posted, politely, a correction. Disneyhomeboi decided to not only correct the post that has already been corrected, but to savagely mock the orignal poster. And while I certainly agree that we all need to laugh at ourselves, Disneyhomeboi's post was not funny, or clever. It was nasty. And honestly, for you to call the original post about the spiders "stupid" is putting you in Disneyhomeboi's league. I'm sure that was not your intent. We all make a mistake here and there, and there's nothing wrong with posting a correction. But mocking someone who just thought they found something cool to share is low.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
OK...how do we know that they didn't take down the "old" spiders and reinstall the spiders that were removed from the HM back in their place? :lookaroun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom