June Roll Call

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
May 30-June 9. Anniversary is the 31st of May and the kiddos get out of school between May 24 and 29th depending on number of snow days. Not that we need one but we usually celebrate those events and SWW in addition to just the fun of a family vacation and being at WDW. CBR here we come. 86 days and a wake up!

Upvote 0

stitchsMom

We are looking forward to our June 12-19 stay at Bay Lake Towers, our DVC "home". Will be celebrating my niece's 7th birthday (seems she ALWAYS gets her birthday celebration at WDW!), and my sister/BIL's anniversary (again they ALWAYS seem to celebrate here)... but we will also be celebrating two occasions that we have been waiting for a very long time - our DS's High School Graduation and our DD's first ever Disney Trip at the sweet age of 6mos. Yes, I know... we are crazy... an 18yro AND a 6mos?? (really... we planned it... we wanted to spread out college tuition payments;)). We have a couple other families that will be traveling down with us in addition to our family of 9, as we hope to host a private grad party for the boys at EPCOT (Lower Lochside). Still working on those details though.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom