June crowd question

micknminnie

Can anyone tell me how the crowd level in June is? We are thinking of checking in on Father's Day and staying the week. Are the crowds tolerable this time of year? We always go the week after Labor Day and I feel that is a great time to go crowd level wise but that week isn't good for us this year? Thanks advance for any input.

NewfieFan

It's going to be a lot more crowded than the first week of Sept.!!!

Touringplans has that whole time listed as an 8 on the crowd calendar.

If you're staying on site...
I would avoid EMH in the evening unless you really plan to use them. Morning EMH can work to your advantage. You'll get a couple of solid hours of comfortable touring if you're there right at 8 am (or whenever EMH starts). We did morning EMHs and we walked on and off rides for a full hour one morning in FL before the crowds even showed up.

And if you have park hoppers you can always hop to another park at around 11 am or so if that park becomes too busy!

If you're not staying onsite...
then avoid EMH days like the plague!

It's busy but the parks are open later!

Upvote 0

willsdad01

Re: June Crowds

We went around the 6th last June and stayed thru the 14th. Normally, we go in October so relative to October crowds, it was packed. Daily wait times for Thunder Mountain were 60min plus, Splash Mtn 70min. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin was 40 min. The other parks were packed too. If you follow a touring plan and use fast passes, it helps. It was also extremely hot during our trip which didn't make things any better. We've decided to go in October again and stay far away from June! Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
We went the 1-14 last June. As it got later into the month, the crowds indeed picked up in volume, I suppose as more and more school systems began to let out for the summer.

Upvote 0

karenatwdw

Just keep in mind that the first week of June is the gay family week so it does bring alot more people that week. You can check on there web page to see what park they are at that day I would avoid it just because of the extra people it brings we were there and did not know this and just altered our plans was not to bad

Upvote 0

SAV

I dunno...Our last 2 trips were in June and we are planning another for mid June this year. I wouldn't say it was overly crowded last time at all. Probably more crowded than off peak times, but not wall to wall people.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom