Trip Club June 2016

AR_Gillespie

We're in the process of planning our trip. I saw that a Special Offer was released today, but it ends on June 11th, and we're planning to check in on June 12th. I've checked the historical deals, and am worried there will not be another released for us. Anyone have thoughts?

Betsyboo

We're in the process of planning our trip. I saw that a Special Offer was released today, but it ends on June 11th, and we're planning to check in on June 12th. I've checked the historical deals, and am worried there will not be another released for us. Anyone have thoughts?
If you could check in on the 11th could you get the deal for the remainder of your stay? May be worth it if so.

zweltar

What has you nervous? The value? I love Pop Century and my BFF has stayed at ASMovies at least twice and has had a good experience.
Nervous about room size, noise, and overall vibe of the resort. We've stayed at POR, Coronado, YC, Poly, and Contemporary previously. This is the first non-deluxe stay in 3 visits, and it's our first trip with a kid. A lot of change all in one trip!

Betsyboo

Nervous about room size, noise, and overall vibe of the resort. We've stayed at POR, Coronado, YC, Poly, and Contemporary previously. This is the first non-deluxe stay in 3 visits, and it's our first trip with a kid. A lot of change all in one trip!

I think you'll have a great time! That is a lot of firsts wrapped up into one trip but think of how exciting it will be. How old is your son? I'm sure he'll love the theme of the resort. One thing about taking a child, they don't remember all the things we worry about they remember that they had fun with their parents. Best wishes for an awesome trip!

AR_Gillespie

I'm wanting to plan an Amazing Race themed day at Disney Parks for husband and I...

Would anyone be interested in helping me brainstorm ideas or want to play along with us?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom