June 2007 Disney Trips?

Missymoe4

Hi there!

I saw that someone began a thread for December 2007 trips to Disney World and I thought that it would be fun to do the same for June 2007.

I'll be there June 1-10 (prior to the Haunted Mansion closing on the 6th) and am staying in the Contemporary.

How about you??

loveyloo2

Taking the A-train, too!

DS12 and I are going down by Auto-Train from VA, arriving WDW 6/24 and leaving to drive back to Ottawa 6/29. We'll be at Contemporary for this trip!
I'm a little nervous, as this will be our first major trip with my then 21 month old son...We did reserve a sleeping car, so I hoping he'll be able to go to sleep pretty easily...Have you taken this train before? If so, any tips?

Thanks!!

:hammer:

Upvote 0

Momx3

Swing by Lexington and pick us up. I see we are arriving at the same time, June 9th at POR. We are leaving Friday when I get off work and driving to south of Atlanta and then on the rest of the way Saturday. Have a safe trip down I-75. See you at the POR.
You have a safe trip too!! We're leaving early on Thursday the 7th and going south of Atlanta too. We're staying in Griffin, GA as we are going to do a track tour of Atlanta Motor Speedway that afternoon. Friday we're heading to Titusville to hopefully see the shuttle launch and then to Buena Vista Suites for the night. We're checking in early on Sat. the 9th at POR and then off to MK!!! I haven't been south of Knoxville on I-75 in more than 10 years so it will be a different route for me.

I don't know how to do the quote thing if anyone could help me I'd appreciate it!!

Upvote 0

HiddenMinnie

We will be there 6/2-6/8. We are staying at AS Music. June 3rd my youngest daughter turns 4! We are having dinner at Chef Mickey's that night to celebrate.:p

Upvote 0
Going to be there 23 June - 7 July. My first visit during real peak season (we've previously been mostly in September, occasionally in May) - I've no idea what it'll be like, being so much busier than we're used to!

Upvote 0

KYMouseFan

Swing by Lexington and pick us up. I see we are arriving at the same time, June 9th at POR. We are leaving Friday when I get off work and driving to south of Atlanta and then on the rest of the way Saturday. Have a safe trip down I-75. See you at the POR.
You have a safe trip too!! We're leaving early on Thursday the 7th and going south of Atlanta too. We're staying in Griffin, GA as we are going to do a track tour of Atlanta Motor Speedway that afternoon. Friday we're heading to Titusville to hopefully see the shuttle launch and then to Buena Vista Suites for the night. We're checking in early on Sat. the 9th at POR and then off to MK!!! I haven't been south of Knoxville on I-75 in more than 10 years so it will be a different route for me.

I don't know how to do the quote thing if anyone could help me I'd appreciate it!!

Just hit the quote button in the bottom right hand corner of the post you want to copy and it will put that in the reply box on top and you type what you want below it as normal.

Atlanta Motorspeedway sounds cool and the shuttle too. Have a safe trip. See ya at the POR. :wave:

Upvote 0

frankd1962

Just got my train tickets to go from my home to Boston. Then hopping the T over to Logan for my flight. All I have to do now is get my package from my travel agent (5/19) and my vacation club check.

Can't wait for the trip.

Upvote 0

Donfan

Two of my kids with their families of three grand children will spend the week of 2 - 9 June at Old Key West for my wife's and my 40th Anniversary trip.

Upvote 0

frankd1962

It is now official!!!!!:sohappy:

Just got back from my TA with all the vouchers and other information for my trip!!!!! Leafing through them to see what ones I will really use, maybe use or not even going to do vouchers and looking over the list of things I'll be getting when I check in at the hotel. Also put on the keepsake luggage tag on my suitcase. It's the castle in the clouds with a pixie trail that sparkles in the light with the words "Where dreams come true..." near the top and the WD Travel Company logo at the bottom.

Less than 28 days until I'll be winging my way to see Mickey and the gang.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom