June 2007 Disney Trips?

Missymoe4

Hi there!

I saw that someone began a thread for December 2007 trips to Disney World and I thought that it would be fun to do the same for June 2007.

I'll be there June 1-10 (prior to the Haunted Mansion closing on the 6th) and am staying in the Contemporary.

How about you??

Laura

I'll be at the Pop Century from 6/9-16. 6/10 is my birthday and I'll be spending it at DS hoping to see Ray Park.:wave:

My trip is 6/10-16 at Pop. :wave:

We're leaving the day after my son's last day of school, and hoping to beat the crowds, at least the first couple days I hope.

Upvote 0

Laura

*I also read "The Unofficial Guide" from cover to cover back in Jan, and plan to read it again in a couple of weeks to refresh my memory!!

Last week I was browsing a bookstore and came across "The Unofficial Guide to WDW with Kids." I have the regular Unofficial Guides from 2004 and 2005 and hadn't heard of this one so I grabbed it. I bought it on April 27th and couldn't believe how up to date all the information was. It said all kinds of stuff about how the Monsters Inc. show was better after it opened to the public than during previews, and it JUST opened! So I looked online and the book I bought was just published on April 23rd. I bought it 4 days after it was published without even knowing it! :lol:

Anyway, it's a great book and it has awesome touring plans to use if you have small kids.

Upvote 0

loveyloo2

UG mini...

I read somewhere that there is also a mini or pocket edition of the UnOfficial Guide. I haven't found it, but I might give another quick look so I'll have a smaller version to haul around the park for reference...

I'm still a bit on the fence about the Pal Mickey...he sounds fun, but cumbersome, but it would be fun to have him waiting in the room when we check into the hotel...

:hammer:

Upvote 0

Bug715

I'll be there from June 10th- 16th with my best friend, parents, aunt and uncle and their two kids, and my other uncle. It should be fun even though HM will be closed.

Upvote 0

Laura

I read somewhere that there is also a mini or pocket edition of the UnOfficial Guide. I haven't found it, but I might give another quick look so I'll have a smaller version to haul around the park for reference...

I'm still a bit on the fence about the Pal Mickey...he sounds fun, but cumbersome, but it would be fun to have him waiting in the room when we check into the hotel...

:hammer:

I saw that too, and it's not "pocket sized" by any means. It's just thinner.

What I do is compile all the most important information I learn onto index cards and carry them in my purse.

We have a Pal Mickey, and he's definitely cumbersome. I think it would be great if we didn't already have our hands full with kids and strollers. Maybe when they're bigger we'll get more use from it.

Upvote 0

JessicaB

My son and I just planned a last minute trip down there. We'll be staying June 23- July 1. I'm so excited we usually have to wait until Oct.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Momx3

June 9th-15th staying at POR. Can't wait. I'm on here all the time now making sure I'm not missing anything. We're driving down from Ohio starting on the 7th. My kids 11 & 8 are so excited. Just this morning it was now the trip is next month. We surprised them with the Mickey call on Christmas day and they started to cry as it was so long away, now they can't believe it is next month.

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
DS12 and I are going down by Auto-Train from VA, arriving WDW 6/24 and leaving to drive back to Ottawa 6/29. We'll be at Contemporary for this trip!

Upvote 0

ILUVTHEMOUSE

Our trip is June 8-16. We will be spending the first night at Cocoa Beach then the rest of the week in our timeshare at Orange Lake in Kissimmee. 37 days and counting!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

KYMouseFan

June 9th-15th staying at POR. Can't wait. I'm on here all the time now making sure I'm not missing anything. We're driving down from Ohio starting on the 7th. My kids 11 & 8 are so excited. Just this morning it was now the trip is next month. We surprised them with the Mickey call on Christmas day and they started to cry as it was so long away, now they can't believe it is next month.

Swing by Lexington and pick us up. I see we are arriving at the same time, June 9th at POR. We are leaving Friday when I get off work and driving to south of Atlanta and then on the rest of the way Saturday. Have a safe trip down I-75. See you at the POR. :wave:

Upvote 0

JustPlainBill

We made our final payments for our reservations last Friday. Only 37 days and 19 hours left to go until we leave for our adventure, which begins when we arrive on June 11th. The time is flying by, been very busy at work and at home so it helps. I hate this time, I don't want to think about the vacation and get excited in case something happens and we have to cancel and I don't want to not think about it because we have to plan and get ready.
I suspect my wife is already starting to pack, I'm missing personal affects, clothing, toiletries and such. I know I had more socks and underwear, can't still be in the laundry. We leave on June 9th and are driving down. The kids last day of school is June 6th. Luckily they only had one snow day to make up this past winter, otherwise we were cutting it close.

Upvote 0

morgan22

Last week I was browsing a bookstore and came across "The Unofficial Guide to WDW with Kids."......

Anyway, it's a great book and it has awesome touring plans to use if you have small kids.

We are staying offsite 6/29 - 7/14 (supposed to be 14nts but couldn't face flying home on friday 13th July so extended to 15nts)

Is there any useful info on visiting with very young un's - this is my 11th trip but our 1st with our 10month daughter - I have the Unofficial Guide (2004 and 2007) - is it worth getting for extra info?

Upvote 0

ILUVTHEMOUSE

That's where I'm staying in December. Can't wait. :D

Will this be your first visit to Orange Lake? If so, you'll love it. The property is very well-maintained. I have been staying there since the mid-80's when my aunt & uncle owned a villa. My DH and I bought the unit from them in 2000. I have seen it change quite a bit over the years and it seems to continue to grow.

Enjoy your trips!!:wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom