June 12th MK meet up

real mad hatter

That would be awesome .. I am rubbish with faces :oops:
Don't mention it..We had two female backing singers last night helping us out on a couple of numbers..Was introduced to them at the start of the night..Sue & Nammi...At the end of the songs I pointed to the girls and said " Big hand for Sue & Manni,pointing to the wrong faces and wrong name..Manni instead of Nammi..Talk about ...:(

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Don't mention it..We had two female backing singers last night helping us out on a couple of numbers..Was introduced to them at the start of the night..Sue & Nammi...At the end of the songs I pointed to the girls and said " Big hand for Sue & Manni,pointing to the wrong faces and wrong name..Manni instead of Nammi..Talk about ...:(

Must resist obvious comment ......:eek:;)

MouseDreaming

It would have been nice to visit longer, but there was so much to do and see, and we were moving at maybe 1/4 speed--heat slowed us down, and so did DH's ankle. But it was really great meeting both of you! DH thinks it was a highlight of the trip, too!

mrdisman

It would have been nice to visit longer, but there was so much to do and see, and we were moving at maybe 1/4 speed--heat slowed us down, and so did DH's ankle. But it was really great meeting both of you! DH thinks it was a highlight of the trip, too!

did Figgy behave herself?

MouseDreaming

I am surprised you guys didn't meet in EPCOT... that's where I would want to meet people from here
It just didn't work out that way. My trip was just starting, @figmentfan423 was in the middle, and @Pooh'sBuddy was near the end. By some strange convergence of the cosmos, we had all planned on being in MK that day!

If we met in EPCOT, we would never be able to pull you from Germany and your beer and brats. This trip we never even made it that far in WS. :eek:

mrdisman

It just didn't work out that way. My trip was just starting, @figmentfan423 was in the middle, and @Pooh'sBuddy was near the end. By some strange convergence of the cosmos, we had all planned on being in MK that day!

If we met in EPCOT, we would never be able to pull you from Germany and your beer and brats. This trip we never even made it that far in WS. :eek:
why would you need too? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom