June 12th MK meet up

real mad hatter

Ooohhh. It's kinda funny reading this thread..It's like a blind date..OMG. Is that what He or She looks like..LOL. I couldn't do it with out a drink.( Bad sign eh ) So if I ever organise a Meet & Greet at Disney,it will be at night at Epcot.Around 7.00pm in La Cava..Everyone would wear a mask ( You know the type ladies wear at a masquerade ball ) And we would all look at each other without speaking,and try to work out who is who,then write down on a piece of paper who you think is behind the mask...Where's my medication..:(

DisneyDebNJ

Ooohhh. It's kinda funny reading this thread..It's like a blind date..OMG. Is that what He or She looks like..LOL. I couldn't do it with out a drink.( Bad sign eh ) So if I ever organise a Meet & Greet at Disney,it will be at night at Epcot.Around 7.00pm in La Cava..Everyone would wear a mask ( You know the type ladies wear at a masquerade ball ) And we would all look at each other without speaking,and try to work out who is who,then write down on a piece of paper who you think is behind the mask...Where's my medication..:(
Well, since we are all of the same mind set (Disney lovers and all) I doubt anyone will say "OMG you look nothing like the way you type!!!" WDWMAGIC tshirts or hoodie, jeans, mouse ears and a drink in one hand ..... we'd all look the same anyway!!!!! LOL

Pooh'sBuddy

So how did it go @figmentfan423 ???

I'm not sure when they got there, but we got hung up at Buzz. We ran to Liberty Square to find the direct route roped off and had to meander our way there. I felt so bad that we were late, and then were rushed to make it to use our next fastpass at Peter Pan (yes, we were those people) before the time ran out. We had a few good minutes of chatting, but we could have spent a couple of hours talking. I hope I didn't come across as not caring, but we wanted to get one more Pan in and then to use a precious fastpass back at Buss again before heading to the Poly for 'Ohana dinner ressies. Figgy said she got all the good autographs at SWW, but I don't want to steal her thunder.

93boomer

Premium Member
Sounds like fun and we would all show up too:)

93boomer

Premium Member
I'm not sure when they got there, but we got hung up at Buzz. We ran to Liberty Square to find the direct route roped off and had to meander our way there. I felt so bad that we were late, and then were rushed to make it to use our next fastpass at Peter Pan (yes, we were those people) before the time ran out. We had a few good minutes of chatting, but we could have spent a couple of hours talking. I hope I didn't come across as not caring, but we wanted to get one more Pan in and then to use a precious fastpass back at Buss again before heading to the Poly for 'Ohana dinner ressies. Figgy said she got all the good autographs at SWW, but I don't want to steal her thunder.
So happy you got to go!! I know Figgy was happy to see everyone there!! Maybe the rest of us can meet one of these years:)

MouseDreaming

Hi @Pooh'sBuddy ! It was great to meet some fellow Disney nuts! @MR FERRET , thanks, the location was great. Nice and shady with a ledge for kids, and my DH to sit and rest his ankle. Yes, we could have chatted for hours, but I had kids that desperately wanted to get to the pool, and DH needed to ice said ankle, so no, I didn't think you were in a hurry. Besides, the parks were much busier than we are used to in March with the dreaded Spring Break crowd, so FP were really important this trip.

King Capybara 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
Hi @Pooh'sBuddy ! It was great to meet some fellow Disney nuts! @MR FERRET , thanks, the location was great. Nice and shady with a ledge for kids, and my DH to sit and rest his ankle. Yes, we could have chatted for hours, but I had kids that desperately wanted to get to the pool, and DH needed to ice said ankle, so no, I didn't think you were in a hurry. Besides, the parks were much busier than we are used to in March with the dreaded Spring Break crowd, so FP were really important this trip.
Don't forget to tip your tour guide ;).Glad you all had a good time there.

Pooh'sBuddy

@MouseDreaming, it was so cool to meet you!

Your DH was such a trooper. Are you doing a trip report? I'm almost half way done with mine.

Would you mind if I post the pic?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom