July 4th Food At WDW.!

jw24

I can't picture myself in the parks on 4th of July. It'd be too crowded for me!! But if I was there, I would eat all American food, I guess. So for breakfast, that's tough. I'm very flexible with breakfast so I could eat practically anything. Eggs, sausage, bagels, pancakes, you name it. Probably Chef Mickey's for breakfast. Lunch would probably an Angus Chuck Burger at Liberty Tree Tavern. A snack would be ice cream but indoors to spare myself from the heat. For dinner, I'm thinking maybe a turkey leg. And if I'm still hungry enough after all that, a soft pretzel or popcorn before Wishes.

mouselvrmom

We will be sleeping in since the parks are crazy on the 4th and MK is open until 3 am on the third. When we get up, we will head to Epcot and American Adventure for pictures with colonial dressed characters and to meet Ben Franklin and Betsy Ross. Dinner that night is Mickeys Backyard BBQ (this place is fantastic on holidays), then back to Epcot for Illuminations!!!! Illuminations on the fourth are amazing!!!!!! (we are doing the third in MK). Taking off tomorrow afternoon. Cant wait!

Pretty much our plan as well, minus the BBQ. We have ressies at Coral Reef.

mrdisman

I'd be at Hoop De Doo. Ribs, chicken, beer, cornbread (my weakness :)), strawberry shortcake...it's a party! Then find a chair on the beach to watch the Electrical Water Parade and rub my tummy while moaning "I ate too much...but it was so gooooooood!"

actually, this sounds like a great idea for a July 4th dinner...

and what does MOXOMUMD mean?

Figgy1

Premium Member
Let's see for a 4th of July dinner I'd stop in at the American Pavillion for a vegie burger and fries. And wash it down with a drink from every country in WS! Starting with a Grey goose slushie from our friends in France!

armyfamilyof5

We always do hamburger, hotdogs and corn on cob all on the grill, pasta salads, chips and coca cola followed by strawberry jello shortcake (angel food cake with strawberries and jello in a mold)w/real whipped cream. The adults enjoy beer to drink. We were thinking about enjoying some time in the parks but it's been raining buckets and there's more to come so we will probably take the kids to see The Lone Ranger and Despicable Me 2 over the long weekend. After 21 years in the military we have enjoyed more July 4th parades, concerts and fireworks than I care to remember, I tell the children most kid their age cannot say they've seen so many famous country western stars, they think everyone has seen Alan Jackson, Trisha McBride, Carrie Underwood, Rascal Flats, Kelli Pickler, Trace Adkins and on and on the list goes, LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom