Journey of Water featuring Moana coming to Epcot

JustInTime

Yeah, floating slugs that spit water at you. The huge pitcher plant also spews when you rub its.... .... ... tummy? Both effects are turned off for the pandemic (as of the beginning of December).

EPCOT has had interactive props, like the UK phone booth and the Fineas and Furb game.
The giant plant that releases “oxygen” when touched so humans can breathe while on Pandora was back up and running this past December. I went the first week and was surprised to see it back up and running.

GimpYancIent

"Community of Tomorrow."
Epcot in its realization was never that anyway.
Unless you were joking about the endless construction, in which case I get it.
Why are you convinced that it will be a total "Meh" to walk through?
What if it's beautiful?
Sure, it could turn out to be a beautiful "Meh" to take a brief stroll through. It should provide some heat relief, that's something.

BubbaisSleep

The giant plant that releases “oxygen” when touched so humans can breathe while on Pandora was back up and running this past December. I went the first week and was surprised to see it back up and running.
I may be wrong but I think it's been running on auto-pilot during the pandemic instead of guests setting it off, though good to hear if it is indeed triggered by guests now.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Sorry for the blur, but it appears they have some prefab rockwork in the construction yard across from the Boardwalk car park.

Attachments

• 20220427_153731.jpg
    20220427_153731.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 179

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Gotta wait for Bioreconstruct to take helicopter photos
Or be ready going between the turn station and Rivera pass through. They just showed up today and weve been watching the past three days. Was otw to MK for what some call an over priced fireworks party with seats and didn't have the time to repeat the loop.

Vegas Disney Fan

Seems an awful lot of work and disruption for the 'pay off'. Just hoping it looks idyllic when it's completed as there's no real excuse for it not to.
I had a similar thought, when I looked at those pictures I saw dollar signs everywhere. I’m looking forward to this but am starting to wonder if the final product will be worth the cost, both monetarily and also the space being used.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom