Journey Into imagination with Phineas, Ferb, & Figment, Too!

ScorpionX

Original Poster
Hi-ho, Kermit the frog here, I am teaming with Dragonrider1227 to create the fourth version of Epcot 2010's Journey Into Imagination. This version would star the characters from Phineas & Ferb, as well as the cute, lovable, and playful dragon, Figment. I will brainstorm with Dragonrider1227 when he/she posts on this thread.

Dragonrider1227

Sounds like a cool idea. I think if Phineas and Ferb were behind the ride, it would be far more imaginative than even the original version.
Hmm, they'd make pretty epic imagineers, wouldn't they?
CANDICE: MOOOM! PHINEAS AND FERB ARE MAKING AN E-TICKET ATTRACTION! :lol:

Dragonrider1227

I'd put a Dreamfinder cameo in there somewhere.
So, Phineas and Ferb take over the Imagination Institution, find Figment and learn of his magic world of imagination.
"Hey, Ferb. I know what we're going to do today!"
I know what we can call it
Imagination Institute: Under new management :lol:

ScorpionX

Original Poster
I'd put a Dreamfinder cameo in there somewhere.
So, Phineas and Ferb take over the Imagination Institution, find Figment and learn of his magic world of imagination.
"Hey, Ferb. I know what we're going to do today!"
I know what we can call it
Imagination Institute: Under new management :lol:
I was thinking that the pavilion should lose the theme of the Imagination Institute.

Dragonrider1227

I agree. I thought the concept of a lab studying and experimenting on Imagination fit the EPCOT setting. It would also fit Phineas and Ferb's theme of always building wild things. It just needs a little more excitement.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom