Journey Into Imagination/ Petition!/ News-Poll! Real One! (Final)

Would you sign the petition to bring back the Dreamfinder if you could?

• Yes

Votes: 124 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 19 13.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
<!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Did it again... promise this is the last time!

Here's the poll that I forgot to put on so I am reposting my thread through here!:

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">When looking back through the videos on Figments Imagination, tears welling in my eyes, I watched both the videos of the original (my favorite) and the Figment-less version (2nd Version-the big let down...). I noticed that Journey into Your Imagination's scenes were recycled into the latest version of Journey. Most just had Figment added along with more stops and a rearangement of scenary...

Well now to the good stuff...
I have been thinking for a while now. Everyone knows that JII was and always will be my favorite attraction. I never thought that the voices of WDW Fans around the world were so strong until after I saw the petition to bring back Figment succeed. After that I constantly wondered what else could be done to bring back remnants of an amazing attraction. I figured why not start a petition to try and bring back Dreamfinder and get rid of Nigel Channing... I don't want to do this without knowing that I will have support from fellow fans. So here's the deal... If after 3 Months, I have an amazingly positive feedback on my poll, I will start the Petition...

So vote and the results will come in 3 months... If you have any questions or comments that you would like to send privately to me, send them to zmanatr@cfl.rr.com or zmanatr@netscape.net .... </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So there it is, vote now for the results...

Sorry again!

So Sorry... Again!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

T-1MILLION

I said yes of course. Nothing againdt DR.Channing but the Original ride had so much more creativity. The way the omnimover lined up with all the different roatating scenes perfectly and the ride was so much longer. At least they could bring Dream finder back to pay homage to the original. :D

-Preston

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Thank you for actually answering! I feel that Channing is just a scientist with an accidental creation-that isnt even his, he only resurrected Figment, the real creator is our beloved Dreamfinder!

Here's the deal on the Petition:

I WILL NOT start it unless I have atleast 100 votes, 75% of which need to be a YES! So make sure that everyone you know checks out this poll and votes because this poll will close on 2nd October 2005 at 20:08. After that I will tally up the results and decide. You are the ones that will make the decision for me. So get up and vote!

dandaman

A definite "yes" from me. The Dreamfinder is what makes up the tradition of the ride. Without him, it's been... unmagical.

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
I have now contacted SaveDisney, Screamscape, D-Troops, Roy Disney, and the rest of the contacts being able to be reached at the time. I am executing this plan!

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Great, you have been added to my Buddy list too. If you could pm everyone on your bl to tell them about this thread and to vote. Thanks in advance!

mitchk

The first Journey into imagination was a magical ride. I would love to see the Dreamfinder reintroduced to a new generation of children. Bring Back Dreamfinder

Damien666

I voted YES!! Since I'm only 15, I never was able to see the first version. But I read the script and I was amazed on how magical it really was! I really would like to see the first version because it looks like it's 10,000 times better than the one we have now.:sohappy:

Also, being only 16, I have never known it or heard of it outside of this site. But it sure does sound an amazing experience that I would have treasured and relived over and over.

EDIT: Btw, I vote YES! :p

jedimaster1227

Original Poster
Thank you! I am awaiting the responses of the websites that I emailed but until then I will keep you posted. It looks like instead of a petition, it will be a letter writing campaign. The company has to give the answer that the fans want to hear for the letters to stop flooding. This is why I changed my plan.

Oh, and for those of you who never got to experience the ride first hand, check out Figment's Imagination to see videos of the three versions, check out the rest on the site at figmentsimagination.com .

Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom