Johnny Depp As Jack Sparrow at Not So Scary

Knightspast81

Original Poster
A few people I know that work at Disney told me that at the Boo to you Parade this week Johnny Depp will be on the Pirates Float as Jack Sparrow (definitely on Halloween Night from what I've been told)...... Anyone else hear about this?

Bug715

:ROFLOL:They said this last year. They said he was going to be Jack Sparrow at the first party then when that didn't happen they said he would be at one halloween night. I'll believe it when I see pictures of it.

drew81

There were rumors of it at Pirate and Princess. I really doubt Disney would announce this. If Johnny did decide to do it I think he would want it kept quiet. Maybe he got the bug and continues to want to do it.

hnp929@optonlin

If he is going to be there i will get his picture.That is if my wife doesn't knock me over to get to him:kiss::kiss:.We will be at the Halloween night party.

1disneydood

I belong to a few PotC and Johnny Depp fansites and browse them daily. I haven't heard this rumor on any of those sites, so I'm skeptical that that could slip by those fangirls radar.

disneypearl

If he is going to be there i will get his picture.That is if my wife doesn't knock me over to get to him:kiss::kiss:.We will be at the Halloween night party.

:ROFLOL:
I hope this rumor is true and you and your family can see Johnny. Good to know we will have pictures to see (unless you have been knocked over) if he is Captain Jack!

Have fun at the MNSSHP it is so much fun!

Uh huh. Because Johnny Depp has nothing better to do than come to a theme park and dress as himself as someone else to be in a parade. Nope.. No movie projects (Alice in Wonderland). No Family (Vanessa and the kids). No big Hollywood parties to attend at all.

Poor poor Johnny.

EpcotServo

Uh huh. Because Johnny Depp has nothing better to do than come to a theme park and dress as himself as someone else to be in a parade. Nope.. No movie projects (Alice in Wonderland). No Family (Vanessa and the kids). No big Hollywood parties to attend at all.

Poor poor Johnny.

You mean I can't pay him to show up at my Birthday party dressed as Sands from Once Upon a Time In Mexico to tell me how good the cake is, and that it's so good that when he's done he's going to give me my Birthday present, then walk back and shoot the cook, because that's what he does: Restore the Balance?

:(

Disneykidder

Johnny Depp did attend the opening of the revamp of POTC. We were at the MK that day. It was early July of 06.

I doubt Depp would appear on a float in the MK. It would be cool, but I doubt it. Disney doersn't really publicize these things. We were there in August when Michael Phelps was there and didn't even know it until later that day...same way we stumbled on Depp.

On a side note, my son is Capt. Jack Sparrow for Halloween and he looks soooo adorable!!:)

1disneydood

Can you imagine the crowd control nightmare? It would take more than a few skinny teens with a nametag asking the girls/ women to not cross the masking tape barricade laid on the ground. :lol: I'd love to just grab some popcorn and watch that. :ROFLOL:

Kamikaze

Poor poor Johnny.

You forgot the 'no $60m for PotC4'

jeffcp08

Rumors like this fly around all the time. During my College Program, I heard on a regular basis that Johnny Depp was going to be at that week's Pirate and Princess Party. This is *NOT* true.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom