Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! coming to Disney's Hollywood Studios

BoardwalkGlenn

Booked for 12/17. They raised it by $10 for the holiday peak season beginning 12/18.

From November 14 through December 17, 2016, tickets can be purchased for $69 per adult or $39 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included). Then, as the holidays draw closer from December 18 through December 31, 2016, tickets can be purchased for $79 per adult or $45 for children ages 3 to 9 (tax and gratuity included).

21stamps

I'm anxiously awaiting someone here attending it, and reporting back to us all.

Is the viewing area outside of the actual "party"? Any thoughts on what character will be there?

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
Don't take my word for it, but I'm hearing that the Star Wars show will happen at 6:45 with the holiday show happening at park close. Just what I've been told. Probably not happening every night, but I could see them doing this on nights that they close later.
Idk if this has been answered yet so my apologies if it has. Star Wars will be going on hiatus during the holidays and returning on December 31st.

YodaMan

Thanks for verifying. I should've known that them running both shows was too good to be true.

For what it's worth, they are running both shows on December 31. Which is where I think the confusion first came about. Jingle Bam will be at 9 pm on New Years Eve, and SWAGS will ring in the new year at midnight. But unfortunately it looks like this is the only night where they will do both (which is particularly weird seeing as they won't be doing any kind of special show for NYE).

Careygirl

Soooo . . . . the night we are there (Nov 18), Jingle Bell, Jingle JAM is at 6:45, but Fantasmic! is at 7:00. Does this mean that we have to choose between them? If so, I'm pretty bummed about that.

Bolt

Soooo . . . . the night we are there (Nov 18), Jingle Bell, Jingle JAM is at 6:45, but Fantasmic! is at 7:00. Does this mean that we have to choose between them? If so, I'm pretty bummed about that.
You have to pick. Or walk fast. Shows are typically 10-12 minutes.

Baloo68

I asked that question on another thread and was told that we more than likely would not be able to make both shows in one night. I am excited they are adding more christmas entertainment and am looking forward to seeing both so changing my schedule around wasn't too big of a deal.

mguimond1990

Are you basing your opinion on a chopped down YouTube preview of BAM, or, have you seen it in person yet?
I don't get this argument..we often times base our thoughts on an 90min-2hr movie off of a 2min trailer, but you can't see how someone would base their opinion on a 12 minute show from a minute long clip? I'm not saying this show looks bad but you can definitely get a sense of it from the preview posted in this thread.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom