Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM! announced for nov/dec on MDE

I am Timmy

Is the dessert party worth it? Is the place they set it up a better viewing area than what you could get otherwise? We'll be there Dec. 22, and Jingle Bell is supposed to start at 6:30, but the viewing area also includes the show Disney Movie Magic. I cannot find the times for this yet. Is it before or after Jingle? We have a 5:00pm res. for Hollywood and Vine, so I'm trying to squeeze all this together. The schedule also shows Galactic Spectacular for 9:00 pm that night. So we get to see both! Hope that doesn't change.

Sunset7132

Original Poster
I think you could probably do both, assuming Fantasmic doesn't fill up. There's 15 minutes between the end of JBJB and the beginning of Fantasmic, so you could go see it in theory. But the real question is why would you want to see JBJB?
Everyone has to make their own opinion , why should people not see a show or eat at a restaurant solely based on someone else's preferences,I have never seen this show and I booked it , how do you know it hasn't changed ? I'm not going into it looking for fireworks it's a laser projection so for the holidays so maybe going into it under those terms I will like it , maybe others will to , my point is your opinion is your opinion if you don't like it that's fine but stop telling people they shouldn't see it , or saying why would you go , let other make their own opinion , obviously you went and saw it .

nickys

Premium Member
I think you could probably do both, assuming Fantasmic doesn't fill up. There's 15 minutes between the end of JBJB and the beginning of Fantasmic, so you could go see it in theory. But the real question is why would you want to see JBJB?

There were reports that JBJB has been lengthened to 25 minutes this year, so it is unlikely anyone will be able to do both without having to squeeze in at the back of F! after it has started. If that's even allowed? And a fastpass will not help there either, as the return time for it will have expired.

ToTBellHop

Geez everyone complaining about my post with some caps , grow up and get over it allready we are here to talk Disney ,
On an Internet forum that follows universally-accepted Internet norms. I wouldn't travel to a foreign country unaware of its laws and then tell the native citizens to get over my law-breaking. It's a extreme example but a little humility on your part would go a long way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sunset7132

Original Poster
On an Internet forum that follows universally-accepted Internet norms. I wouldn't travel to a foreign country unaware of its laws and then tell the native citizens to get over my law-breaking. It's a extreme example but a little humility on your part would go a long way.

Good luck on your travels in North Korea.
mansion you have been trying to get a rise form me since i made a simple post with some caps. im not going to Korea, how DARE you make a comment like that , why dont you grow up and knock it off.. thanks i will not answer another message from you, its totally not worth stressing over a bot on a board.. premium member doesnt make you dictator of the boards later

Sunset7132

Original Poster
There were reports that JBJB has been lengthened to 25 minutes this year, so it is unlikely anyone will be able to do both without having to squeeze in at the back of F! after it has started. If that's even allowed? And a fastpass will not help there either, as the return time for it will have expired.
25 minutes wow thats double the show.. awesome

Sunset7132

Original Poster
mansion you have been trying to get a rise form me since i made a simple post with some caps. im not going to Korea, how DARE you make a comment like that , why dont you grow up and knock it off.. thanks i will not answer another message from you, its totally not worth stressing over a bot on a board.. premium member doesnt make you dictator of the boards later

Good luck on your travels in North Korea.
i see an ignore button YAY im using it on you so im free game to talk about now all becasue i used a few capital letters lol have fun

Sunset7132

Original Poster
Question to the moderator is is there a ban against using capital letters?and if there is not can you please ask these people to leave me alone already
Grow up and get over it already? How old are you? And my post wasn't directed at you at all! Perhaps you should learn about posting in a forum before you do. THIS IS CONSIDERED SHOUTING when you type in all caps. But please troll on, you're good at it troll. Grow up :rolleyes: ..maybe you should look at how long some members have been here. We know what we're talking about.
It doesn't The matter how long you have been here doesn't give you precedence to be obnoxious . I have been on dis board for seven years going to Disney for 40. Never once had a problem on dis boards I'put a few capitals excuse me if I am not an Internet obsessive person who doesn't know these rules . I'm about done with your immature self you people think because you've been on these boards you have the rights of a God. Completely change my post around and moderator should not allow this to happen . you go troll because obviously you are the one with all the Internet knowledge I'm done wasting my time on childish morons

MOXOMUMD

Question to the moderator is is there a ban against using capital letters?and if there is not can you please ask these people to leave me alone already

It doesn't The matter how long you have been here doesn't give you precedence to be obnoxious . I have been on dis board for seven years going to Disney for 40. Never once had a problem on dis boards I'put a few capitals excuse me if I am not an Internet obsessive person who doesn't know these rules . I'm about done with your immature self you people think because you've been on these boards you have the rights of a God. Completely change my post around and moderator should not allow this to happen . you go troll because obviously you are the one with all the Internet knowledge I'm done wasting my time on childish morons
I've reported your issues to the moderator and this forum is waaay different than the DISboard.

Sunset7132

Original Poster
I've reported your issues to the moderator and this forum is waaay different than the DISboard.
It's so surprising I mean this is Disney , we should all try to be nice and encouraging , if the man would have approached me nicely and said the caps aren't acceptable on theses boards I would have said oh sorry I did not know. But I'm being told to go to North Korea I'm being called a troll whatever the heck that means to me this is bullying because you have been a member longer. It's OK I'll just stay on the dis for the most part I never have any trouble there , enjoy your Disney vacation

sorry

ToTBellHop

It's so surprising I mean this is Disney , we should all try to be nice and encouraging , if the man would have approached me nicely and said the caps aren't acceptable on theses boards I would have said oh sorry I did not know. But I'm being told to go to North Korea I'm being called a troll whatever the heck that means to me this is bullying because you have been a member longer. It's OK I'll just stay on the dis for the most part I never have any trouble there , enjoy your Disney vacation

sorry
I said "why scream?"

That's mean?

The Mom

Premium Member

Capitals are considered shouting everywhere on the internet. Rudely correcting someone who isn't aware of that fact is rude. Rudely responding that you don't care about internet writing conventions is not the proper response. A simple, "Sorry, I wasn't aware and it won't happen again" is the correct response, and would have prevented any further remarks.

But it is over and done, and I won't allow any more comments on it. Please continue to discuss whatever it was you were discussing. ;)

Sunset7132

Original Poster
Capitals are considered shouting everywhere on the internet. Rudely correcting someone who isn't aware of that fact is rude. Rudely responding that you don't care about internet writing conventions is not the proper response. A simple, "Sorry, I wasn't aware and it won't happen again" is the correct response, and would have prevented any further remarks.

But it is over and done, and I won't allow any more comments on it. Please continue to discuss whatever it was you were discussing. ;)
Ty I won't use capitals anymore

ToTBellHop

For those who attended last year, how crowded were the 6:30 pm showings on the nights when SWAGS also appears? We have a dinner reservation at Sci Fi at 5 pm and I'm wondering if showing up at 6 for the show would suffice.

This is 12/18 by the way. I'm sure it's much more crowded 10 days later.

ChrisI

From my last post, it looks like it will be 6:30 for JBJB, 7pm for Fantasmic.

You will still have the same problem, but the times have changed. I think you will have to chose some or the other, and go another night if you can to do both.
Are you sure about that? As of right now, the site is still showing 8pm closing with JBJB at 8 and Fantasmic at 8:30.

BoardwalkGlenn

For those who attended last year, how crowded were the 6:30 pm showings on the nights when SWAGS also appears? We have a dinner reservation at Sci Fi at 5 pm and I'm wondering if showing up at 6 for the show would suffice.

We were there last year on 12/17/16 I believe, a night when both JBJB & SWAGS occurred. We did the JBJB dessert party which was full but not crowded. We had no problem enjoying the food & drinks, had our own table for 2, and a not-rushed visit from Santa Goofy. The walk from the GMR courtyard area of the party to the reserved viewing area for JBJB was a bit chaotic and jam-packed, so I'd suggest getting a spot a bit before 6 if possible. Once we were in the reserved viewing area, we had plenty of room to move around.

We didn't stay for SWAGS and went to Epcot for IllumiNations instead, so I can't speak for the SWAGS crowds.

nickys

Premium Member

The real issue is last year, when both were being shown, it as SWAGS first, then F! and JBJB last. Star Wars was packed when I was there, which was between Christmas and New Year. However because there was no Desert Party for it, we simply walked up from Echo Lake and got a spot in front of one of the pillars. Brilliant view, and that was about 30 minutes before. A CM did tell us we would have to move before JBJB because it was a reserved area, but that was OK.

So no real direct comparison is possible. Also bear in mind the day we went was a few days after Carrie Fisher passed away, so the atmosphere was quite unique. I have never heard a crowd "roar" by way of appreciation quite like that evening. Pretty poignant.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom