Jimmy Nuetron to be replaced.

Alexx

I loved the Jimmy Neutron ride and will miss it. The best part was clearly the chicken dance and the llamas. It will be sad because that's the last thing that's Nickelodeon related in the park. I'll look forward to this though cause I enjoyed Despicable Me, it was one of the best movies i've seen in the past few years, so the ride will be quite cool.

JohnnyDollaz89

wait there turning it into a Despicable Me Theme?!?!?!? OMG i loved that movie i hope that was what you were hinting when you mentioned that above

princessmelinda

I agree the best part was the chicken dance! It is upsetting that there will be no Nick attractions. When I was little I loved the Nick studios tour! i LOVED Despicable Me though I thought it was hilarious. Looking forward to something new!

daikonjam

I liked the ride, but honestly it was time to let go. Universal isn't associated with nick anymore, and it was about time they showed it. They should take all things nick out of the park and UTILIZE them.
Isn't the old nick studios still back there, sitting and rotting? they could totally use that too :/

It was about time. Jimmy Neutron isn't relevant anymore either. i'm pretty sure it's only his friend sean that gets any of the attention.

I hope it all works out for the better!

daikonjam

No. Half of it is now Blue Man Group, the other half is a production facility for a local sports network.

Oh cool :) my bad then, for assuming. I knew it was back there for a good long while, not sure if they ever got to it or not. guess they did.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom