Jessica Rabbit removed from Trunk- Roger Rabbits Cartoon Spin

mickEblu

Original Poster
Sister shared this with me this morning. The inclusion/ PC/ whatever you want to call them committee strikes again. Man, Disneyland was just a terrible place until 2020. Thank God these people came along.

A7348E50-3C86-4068-AFD1-AA1E401EF48C.jpeg

BuzzedPotatoHead89

Is she even represented anywhere else on the ride? I want to say maybe one other place?
She is represented in the beginning (driving the car I believe). Also her voice is heard in the dressing room/queue area.

I’m guessing this removal may be due to the illusory hints at kidnapping? I don’t think on the surface this is a “5-alarm fire” outrage that this is removed.

But what is odd to me is that at a time when TDA/WDC can’t afford to hire basic staff for operations, that there’s time to dissect what even the most culturally aware (or “woke” as some would say) individuals would presumably agree are far from even being considered low hanging fruit.

SuddenStorm

Probably not. Hope they leave Baby Herman alone. I’ll be at the parks tonight through Thursday afternoon. I’ll report back.

They re not going to stop until the whole park feels like a children’s pre school TV show.

I saw the post on my phone and didn't notice the barrels in the trunk. Definitely looks permanent- and is of course a step down in quality and feels like a quick fix.

It really is amazing that the Pirate ride still exists in this climate.

Have fun at the parks my dude!

mickEblu

Original Poster
I saw the post on my phone and didn't notice the barrels in the trunk. Definitely looks permanent- and is of course a step down in quality and feels like a quick fix.

It really is amazing that the Pirate ride still exists in this climate.

Have fun at the parks my dude!

Ah man! I’m also on my phone and didn’t notice the barrels. Was about to reply to you again and say maybe there’s a chance it’s being refurbed as they didn’t replace it with anything.

Thanks! And yeah it is amazing. Chicken auction and all.

Californian Elitist

Hahah I know you well my friend. Yes, does that mean I can’t be disappointed or have reactions in real time?
Of course not. You have every right to express yourself. What I’m insinuating is that if the choices being made won’t have much influence on your visits, then try not to get too upset (not saying you’re super angry about this). It’s very obvious more decisions like these (not entirely sure if she’s been permanently removed) will occur in the future, so you may as well try to get used to them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom