Jersey week- what exactly did I get myself into?

Minnie1986

This fall, specifically the first week in November, I’ll be taking my little cousin to WDW. However, I’ve just realized that the reason he’s out of school that week is because he’s from NJ. On a scale of 1-oh lord no, how crazy should I anticipate it being? I’ve never had the pleasure of experiencing this phenomenon so any help or advice on how best to deal would be great!

JMcMahonEsq

Yea, flights are crazy expensive right now. I've been watching them everyday because I'll be flying out of Newark Nov 2nd ha. Food and Wine will be going on until Nov 23rd so you have plenty of time! The first Christmas Party is Nov 8 and we'll be attending! Super excited for it, I've never been before.

We will be there as well. The change in dates for the first Christmas party really through us for a loop. In the past it has been on the Thursday night, we were booked Monday through Friday, with plans to attend the Christmas party Thursday night, check out Friday morning, do a half day at MK, and then start the drive home. We had to scramble to find a place to stay Friday night after the xmas party was announced. Still its a great event and we didn't want to miss it.

Upvote 0

ctcdisneymama

Went during Jersey Week this past November on accident. The crowds are much more intense however, that being said, when I went this past February the crowd level did not seem that much different.

Mk was the busiest park for us. It's not terrible though - don't stress over it! It didn't bother us that much - we are actually going during that same time next year LOL and no we are not from Jersey!

Upvote 0

zeebs758

In the Parks
Yes
We will be there as well. The change in dates for the first Christmas party really through us for a loop. In the past it has been on the Thursday night, we were booked Monday through Friday, with plans to attend the Christmas party Thursday night, check out Friday morning, do a half day at MK, and then start the drive home. We had to scramble to find a place to stay Friday night after the xmas party was announced. Still its a great event and we didn't want to miss it.

Awesome! Well maybe I'll see ya there! I'm super excited for it.

Upvote 0

ctcdisneymama

Yea, flights are crazy expensive right now. I've been watching them everyday because I'll be flying out of Newark Nov 2nd ha. Food and Wine will be going on until Nov 23rd so you have plenty of time! The first Christmas Party is Nov 8 and we'll be attending! Super excited for it, I've never been before.

MVMCP is amazing!! Been to that and MNSSHP and Christmas is my favorite. The parade is breathtaking esp since they make it SNOAP on Main Street :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom