Jersey Week is over.....and the Sky didn't fall

dreday3

We were on freedom last year. Not a bad ship…but it was basically close to explorer and voyager from 20 years ago.

I’ve been on allure and symphony…they’re are so much bigger in so many ways.

I love anthem and quantum. My next stop is quantum out of southhampton in 2024👍🏻

I'm slightly terrified at how big Wonder is, but we just have to try it!
I think we will like the Central Park area the best for drinks at night. Seems like it will be pretty chill compared to the rest. And the Solarium looks pretty cool on this ship. It's huge.

We decided on Royal Pacific for our 2 nights at Universal.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I'm slightly terrified at how big Wonder is, but we just have to try it!
I think we will like the Central Park area the best for drinks at night. Seems like it will be pretty chill compared to the rest. And the Solarium looks pretty cool on this ship. It's huge.

We decided on Royal Pacific for our 2 nights at Universal.
Central Park and the boardwalk areas are great.

The pool/sportsdecks are a bit much.

Wonderland is the best thing on the water…my biased opinion…with maybe the exception of Oceaneers on the Celebrity Ships.

And Royal pacific is nice…the express pass is a no brainer.

Much more Marriott than Disney feel…however

dreday3

Central Park and the boardwalk areas are great.

The pool/sportsdecks are a bit much.

Wonderland is the best thing on the water…my biased opinion…with maybe the exception of Oceaneers on the Celebrity Ships.

And Royal pacific is nice…the express pass is a no brainer.

Much more Marriott than Disney feel…however

To be expected with all the convention space

I don't have theming/decor expectations on Universal hotels really. Just want a nice place to stay for a couple nights and those express passes!

Calmdownnow

Between our 10-year-old and 12-year-old, 10 families that we are close with were down at the happiest place on earth last week.
When my kids were that age I knew 10 or 12 of their friends and their families. I was close with zero of those families, but friendly enough with 4 or 5 in the sense that we nodded at each other and made small talk at the school gate and sports events. If any of the 4/5 had had a really, really, really lousy holiday experience, they might share in anger. But I can guarantee that these nodding acquaintances, if they had spent $10,000 on the experience and found it lacking, would probably have skated over that or "bigged it up" in order to save face. (But then, my kids didn't have 10 friends whose families could drop that sort of money over a long weekend.) We clearly move in different circles and represent a different part of the Disney demographic.

JoeCamel

When my kids were that age I knew 10 or 12 of their friends and their families. I was close with zero of those families, but friendly enough with 4 or 5 in the sense that we nodded at each other and made small talk at the school gate and sports events. If any of the 4/5 had had a really, really, really lousy holiday experience, they might share in anger. But I can guarantee that these nodding acquaintances, if they had spent $10,000 on the experience and found it lacking, would probably have skated over that or "bigged it up" in order to save face. (But then, my kids didn't have 10 friends whose families could drop that sort of money over a long weekend.) We clearly move in different circles and represent a different part of the Disney demographic.
They have a stated goal of generating a more favorable attendance mix so the cracks and lines appear in the base. It is working as planned

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom