Jer's big meaty fun WDW Trip Summary

... yeah... I figured a summary would be much better than a full blown (read: long, wordy, and boring) trip report... :lol:

I have a lot of pics to post as well... (with quite a few mullets I will be adding to the mullet thread as well).

The Playahs!:
-DisneyJill
-speck76
-Donickco
-and me

I arrived at WDW on OCT 8th and stayed at POP until the 14th.

I booked a towncar thru Quicksilver (a fine wdwmagic sponsor)... and I gotta say... they rock! After a bumpy flight from Chicago to Orlando... my nerves were a bit shaken... So after I grab my luggage from the carousel, and head out to the car... The driver said I could smoke in the car. I was like "Really?... Thats ok?" and he said "Yep"... so that was cool as I have not had a cig in over 6 hours. :lol:

...more to come :D

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Original Poster
Trip Highlights (aka the pros.... and not a lot of cons)

The Cons:

-Pop Century Food Court... The place is a friggin zoo... plain and simple.. yes I know this is a value resort.. and that is to be expected.... but the food was just plain terrible... I got sick one day.. from eating the Cheesesteak wrap the night before. Yuck! :hurl: My suggestion... grab a bite to eat in one of the parks instead.

-speck76 running over my foot. (but its funny now... but I was in pain and angry at the time) :lol:

-Some lady coming into the smoking area and running her mouth at me. I was at Epcot... in a designated smoking area.... and she started running her mouth.. and all I did was smile and point at the sign on the garbage can / ashtray and she shut the heck up pretty quick. :D :lol:

-My card reader on my door malfunctioning at Pop... This was a NIGHTMARE... after 3 trips to the front desk in a 45min time period... and after they reprogrammed my room card 3 times in a 45min time period... I was getting pretty fed up... (and I had to stand in line for the front desk EACH time!) and they kept blaming me, saying I was putting my cell phone too close to the room key.. and I said, "UMmm NO! My cell is on the other side of my body.. away from my wallet!" I was tired and crabby.. hot and sweaty.. all I wanted to do was get in my room.. and shower and sleep... FINALLY.. they sent some maintenance lout up to my room... the battery in the card reader in the door was fried... and he needed to re-program the unit as well. GrrrrRRRrrrr! :mad: No apology.. no nothing! :mad: That was NOT fun!

The pros.. are coming up next! :sohappy: :wave:

MerHearted

DisneyJill said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
You were such a good sport about it :lookaroun

Did Jer sound like this?

"AAAARGGGHHH!!!! What the *bleep*! What the *bleep* are you doing?! What do you mean "what"? You ran over my *bleep* foot! No, I wasn't in the car! Oh, you thought I was in the car. That's nice that you "thought". Tell that to my *bleep* foot! Ahhhh! *bleep* *bleep**bleep*"

:veryconfu

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom