Jennings Osborne passes

heartodisney

Wonderful man..I had the pleasure of meeting him briefly at football games here in Little Rock while he worked in a food court..he cooked up great barbecue platers and would also help serve..he also did so much for the Little Rock community that so many did not know..he was also a patient of mine and it hit even harder on his passing, for I got to know him and his wonderful daughter even more visiting with them. St. Peter has turned up the starlight even brighter on Jennings entrance through Heavans gates.

Biff215

Those lights were the highlight of my Christmas time at WDW. I'm so very sad to hear he's gone. He wasn't too old either, very unfortunate. I'm also very sorry about how his wife and family must feel right now.

I hope Disney keeps his name on the lights and pays him proper tribute. Assuming they keep using them after this (dunno if he sponsored them or if Disney was the sole sponsor of it).

They are already sponsored by Siemens so this shouldn't affect anything. As others have said, hopefully they'll do something special in his memory this year.

Our family can't wait to see the lights this December.

HouCuseChickie

Very sad news. :( He was my holiday light hero...seriously. I'm just thankful that we've been able to see the lights at DHS. Rest in Peace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom