Jeff Corwin filming Everest

slipknottin

Original Poster
Just got back from Disney today. March 6th Jeff Corwin was filming with Joe Rhode. They were filming for the Jeff Corwin experience, a show about the return of the Yeti or something similar. Show should debut on animal planet to coincide with the opening with everest.

TheDisneyGirl02

I swear, Disney's marketing and PR department thinks of everything! How clever to bring Disney into that target audience!

Thanks for sharing!

TheDisneyGirl02

-SIR-

I had the pleasure of sitting at the bar next to Jeff and Joe in the adventurers club when they were chatting about this.... no! of course i diddnt ease drop!! :lookaroun Joe is a super nice guy and extremely enthusiastic about what he does... same thing with Jeff... well maybe not quite as enthusiastic as steve erwin the "crocodile hunter" but very enthusiastic :) the pairing of these two guys to work on this project to give everest as well as the jeff corwin experience some good attention is awesome!

sillyspook13

-SIR- said:
I had the pleasure of sitting at the bar next to Jeff and Joe in the adventurers club when they were chatting about this.... no! of course i diddnt ease drop!! :lookaroun Joe is a super nice guy and extremely enthusiastic about what he does... same thing with Jeff... well maybe not quite as enthusiastic as steve erwin the "crocodile hunter" but very enthusiastic :) the pairing of these two guys to work on this project to give everest as well as the jeff corwin experience some good attention is awesome!
Would this have been a few weeks ago? And as there a woman with them (head of animal programs primate division)? If so I was there that night. Pamelia was making fun of Joe's earring- she had no clue who he was!:lol:

Kadee

This is really good to know! I love Jeff Corwin. I'll keep checking the listings for this show. And as others have said, "THANKS!!!!"

Did anyone see the episode of CSI: Miami with Jeff Corwin? Great episode!

rpmcobra

:) We were there also Jeff took time out from filming to take photos with our family. The show will air 9 April 8 PM. Several pictures but I don't know how to post them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom