Jedi Training Academy

Gazelle18

Original Poster
Update from last weeks visit...

We ended up sleeping a little late on the day we went to Hollywood Studios and did not arrive until about 11am. My son and I walked quickly to the Sounds Dangerous studio (now just the sign up area for the Jedi Training Academy). I was sure we'd missed being able to do this activity for the day so I asked the Cast Member what time I needed to be there in the morning to get a spot. He told me they actually had plenty of vacancy for 7:35 and 8:30 that evening.
I would not recommend showing up late but, at least on the day we went we still had a chance to participate.
It was totally worth sticking around for and my son was amazed with the experience. There were two Storm Troopers as well as Darth Vader on the stage during the show.
We highly recommend anyone doing this activity if you can get on the list.

Good luck and may the force be with you! :)

AJRitz

I've got two Star Wars-loving kids who are really excited to do JTA in September. Our complication is that this trip is being made possible by a work conference that I have in Downtown Disney. DW will be bringing the kids to DHS in the morning, and then I'll join them at the park around dinner time when I get out of my conference for the day. Does anyone know whether it's possible to choose a later time when you sign up, or whether you automatically get plugged into the next show on the list when you get to the front of the sign-up line?

I don't want them to miss out on the opportunity, and my wife can video record for me if they can't sign up for a later show, but I'd really love to be able to see them do JTA in person.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom