Jaws area

maxairmike

I personally can't wait to see Victoria Embankment finished. The cornice work is looking very nice, and the lions' heads will be a great touch to the wall. London at perpetual flood stage.

"When the lions drink, London will sink."

HTF

do you have an idea what s going in at Fear Factor? and just cant say or dont know

Ok so here's the deal. Universal may actually be forced to reopen FFL for the holiday rush due to some new additions for this years Christmas celebrations. After that expect FFL to go down for good to reopen in Summer 2013. As for a hint you might very well see a preview of its replacement during Bill and Ted this year. I say maybe since the script for B&T is not quite finished and things are subject to change. Think action though, and lot's of it!

twebber55

Ok so here's the deal. Universal may actually be forced to reopen FFL for the holiday rush due to some new additions for this years Christmas celebrations. After that expect FFL to go down for good to reopen in Summer 2013. As for a hint you might very well see a preview of its replacement during Bill and Ted this year. I say maybe since the script for B&T is not quite finished and things are subject to change. Think action though, and lot's of it!
thanks..i appreciate your information

RozFan

bourne themed stunt show? it is already a universal property and did pretty good numbers at the BO this week.

disney fan 13

Five years from now huh?

1.Fear Factor Live Replaced
2.Shrek Replaced
3.Transformers
4.Monsters Cafe replaced by Nest Facility
5.Larger parade
6.London Waterfront
7.Diagon Alley featuring 2 etickets, major shopping, and new restaurant.
8.Enhacements to Front Gate
9.New Kidszone overlay featuring numerous Dreamworks, Nicktoon, and Universal properties.
10.Replacement for T23D
11.Numerous new character meet and Greets (Doc Brown under construction now)
12.New Dining up charge options
13.A massive amount of small in park upgrades and attraction refurbishments.
14.Numerous new ticket and ticket add on options
15.Consistent late hour closings
16.New haunt facilities for HHN
17.New park to park walking access from IOA between Rockit and Suess
18.Multiple new behind the scenes Cast Member facility upgrades and Utility upgrades throughout.

Sounds crazy doesn't it, well guess what it's not. Most of this will be completed in time for the parks 25th Anniversary and planned opening day of Potter phase 2, June 7 2015. Also keep in mind we have no idea how much more income these new additions will bring to the resort but in order for Universal to not have to pay Uncle Sam millions and millions more in taxes they will have to continue to put capital into expansion projects and or upgrades. Why do you think Transformers is going up so fast? They have to get as much of the expense on this years books to avoid a massive tax penalty for their record profits.

Looks like UNI is engaging in a silent DCA makeover...

AswaySuller

I've got it.....

Bairstow

They'll make a real event out of the announcement, when it happens.
Stars from the movie, special entertainment, etc. etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom