Jared Leto confirms new Tron movie!

Phroobar

The second one had a lot of hype from the scenes shown at Comic-con. It did make $400m world wide in 2010 but I don't remember Disney thinking it was successful. It did $172m domestically. There was suppose to be remake of The Black Hole that never happen because of the lack luster Tron showing. ElecTRONica at DCA was amazing and the preview in the Muppets theater was amazing. I think overall it felt like a let down that Disney didn't do a sequel sooner. The only reason Shanghai got the ride was it was too late to cancel. It proved so popular that they built it in Florida.

Dr.GrantSeeker

That’s an interesting design for an identity disc not sure how I feel about it. Cool suit design hoping this is more of a sequel to TRON Legacy than what has been said not holding my breath.
I would also hope this is a sequel to Legacy as well. I am probably in the minority of people who really liked Tron Legacy. But it doesn't look like this is going to be a sequel and if it is going to be a sequel the Tron Legacy cast is not reprising their roles in this movie.

MoonRakerSCM

Ya know, one of the complaints of The Flash was that Batman, let alone his suit, does not belong in a wide open brightly lit space as it looks silly and stupid.

DCBaker

Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom