January 8 2003 Site Update: Alien Encounter/Stitch

cindy_k

I like AE, but not because its scary (which after the first time, its not)
Its a people watching opportunity to watch others freak out.
And the canned audience lines are funny. Oh and Skippy is cute.

I just hope they don't blow up Stich.

-Cindy in NY

dxwwf3

Originally posted by cindy_k
I like AE, but not because its scary (which after the first time, its not)
Its a people watching opportunity to watch others freak out.
And the canned audience lines are funny. Oh and Skippy is cute.

I just hope they don't blow up Stich.

-Cindy in NY

I agree totally. There is nothing better than taking a first time guest on AE and seeing others react. That is the magic of it. Splash Mountain and Alien Encounter are the two must see attractions at the MK for first time guests to really let them see Disney at their best, IMO. Trust me there are more laughs than cries coming out of this attraction. I have been upset about certain attractions leaving before (Horizons, Mr Toad's Wild Ride, etc...) but if AE leaves or changes this will be the most upset I have ever been about an attraction leaving. Can't wait until July when I can see AE as many times as possible and let it be known that I dont want it to change. Hopefully this is a rumor to get people excited about AE again and boost attendence. Well if that is indeed the plan (probably not but its good to dream :animwink: ) it has certainly worked for me. Hopefully some "Save AE" websites will spring up so I can give support.

ok i dont see why they are doing this its gonna ruin the whole point of the ride.they cannot possibly keep it scary with stitch running around bein so cute"im so cute im fluffy...." and "this is my family it may be small,it may be broken but its still good-ya its still good". we need a scary ride like encounter!

castlecake2.0

Another Thought!

Walt Disney Animation is releasing a direct to video film, Disney's Stitch, this summer. You can see the peview on Lilo&Stitch DVD. This video is about stitch and all the other 625 aliens that were created. It does not take place in Hawaii, and there is no mention of Lilo. Maybe the new AE will be based on this movie???

-Tyler:king:

TURKEY

Re: Another Thought!

Originally posted by castlecake2.0
Walt Disney Animation is releasing a direct to video film, Disney's Stitch, this summer. You can see the peview on Lilo&Stitch DVD. This video is about stitch and all the other 625 aliens that were created. It does not take place in Hawaii, and there is no mention of Lilo. Maybe the new AE will be based on this movie???

-Tyler:king:

Direct to video is not going to reach as big an audience as Lilo and Stitch. I'd say they would be lucky to get 1/2 as big of audience.

I wouldn't think they would redo an attraction to be based on a lesser seen, direct to video movie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom