January 21st to 27th - Crowd Levels or Special Activities??

Kevin P

Hello Everyone!!! :D

I wantedt to see if anyone new what kind of crowd levels my family will be facing down at WDW. Also, If there was any planned or known activies that new visitors to the Magic that is WDW could expect or look out for...

Any and all advice is always welcome and have a great / magical day everyone!!!!!!!

Kevin

stefan74

Here is crowd info from www.touringplans.com. I hope this helps you out. The park(s) located in the first column (in green) is the best park(s) to visit and the park(s) located in the second column (in red) are the worst park(s) to visit on a particular day.

Mon, January 21, 2013 6 out of 10 MK EP Martin Luther King Junior Day
Tue, January 22, 2013 6 out of 10 AK EP
Wed, January 23, 2013 5 out of 10 MK HS EP
Thu, January 24, 2013 6 out of 10 HS AK EP
Fri, January 25, 2013 4 out of 10 AK EP
Sat, January 26, 2013 6 out of 10 EP HS MK
Sun, January 27, 2013 5 out of 10 EP AK

Upvote 0

Kevin P

Original Poster
OK, thank you so very much for the information. I will keep the link and reference while I am down there - from the smart phone or my laptop.

Upvote 0

thecompman

My family and I will be down at that same time, so you know there'll be at least 3 more people there with you :)

Seriously though, we always go this same week every year, and although the MLK holiday can be a little crowded for the most part the crowd levels aren't bad at all.

Upvote 0

jharvey

Hello Everyone!!! :D

I wantedt to see if anyone new what kind of crowd levels my family will be facing down at WDW. Also, If there was any planned or known activies that new visitors to the Magic that is WDW could expect or look out for...

Any and all advice is always welcome and have a great / magical day everyone!!!!!!!

Kevin

I have two sites I mainly plan my WDW vacations around. wdwmagic and www.easywdw.com.

Give it a click and on the right hand side you can select January 2013. He will break down crowd levels and go into great depth concerning different events that will drive crowd levels each day. I have never been let down by him. On the other hand, touringplan.com is borderline Chicken Little when it comes to crowd levels.

Give easywdw a chance and I assure you that it will be a new fav.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom